FIASCO!

So this one shot is totally based upon my imagination. I hope you like it. Enjoy reading!
_______________________________________

It's been 2 months since everything sorted out between Shravan and Suman, every alternate day they used to fight.

After their first three fights, even everyone in the family understood that the next day they both will be smiling and everyone let them fight.

"Sumo we are going to the doctor and that is final!" Shravan said.

"No means... Aachu... NO! " she said sneezing and then wiping her nose.

Well this fight is going for Sumo to go to hospital as she is suffering with cold.

"Look Sumo, your health will get worse. So please for god's sake let's go to to hospital!" Shravan said.

"Look Shravan, I already said that I am not going to the hospital. So please for god's sake stop asking me to go!" She said in the same manner Shravan said.

"Sumo, you are having cold from past three days and your health is not improving also, instead it's getting worse!" Shravan said.

Shravan is convincing Suman to go to the doctor from past two days but still she is not listening and her health is getting worse.

"Arree!! Tum dono ab kyu lad rahe ho??" Nirmala asked coming towards them.

"Maa, Sumo ki tabiyat kharaab hai and she is not listening to me when I ask her to go to hospital!" Shravan said.

"Suman jab teri tabiyat kharaab hai toh chale jaa na hospital!" Nirmala said.

"No means NO... Aachu!" Suman said and sneezed.

"Sumo!!" Shravan said glaring at her.

"Shravan!!" She glared him back with the same power.

"Arre! Suman tu doctor ke paas ja rahi hai and that is final, I don't want any discussion!" Nirmala said.

"Par maa..." Suman tried to say but Nirmala cutted her.

"Mujhe koi arguments nahi chahiye aur tujhe meri kasam tu hospital jaa rahi hai!" Nirmala said in a serious tone.

"Arghh!! Fine... Aachu... Dono maa bete ek jaise!" Suman huffed and went to her room.

"Maa ka magic! Sirf apni kasam do aur mana lo" Shravan said laughing at how Suman got pissed.

"Dhyaan nahi rakhti hai woh apna isliye yeh sab tricks use karne hi padte hai!" Nirmala said and both of them laughed.

"Chal ab tu usse doctor ke paas le jaa!" Nirmala said.

Shravan went to his room and what he saw there made him want to laugh, grumpy Sumo sitting on the bed, folding her legs.

"Sumo go get ready, we will start in sometime!" Shravan said walking in the room.

"I swear... Aachu... Shravan you have to pay for it! That too very soon!" Suman said and went to washroom to get ready.

Where as Shravan laughed when she went inside the washroom and he also started getting ready.

*******

"Shravan please ghar chalte hai na!" Suman said as they both stood in front of the hospital.

"No means no! We are not leaving without meeting dr. Arora" Shravan said.