Prologue: Tour Phase 1 Part 1

Her sweat turned cold. Her hands won't stop trembling – she can't stop trembling. She's nervous, she's scared – she's terrified. She wondered if she will do this? If she will, there's no turning back. If she won't... all her hard work will go to waste.

     "Think about it," a girl spoke, "your future will always be in your hands. You can run away from it or you go straight towards it and grab it tight."

     She remained silent.

     "I—" before she can speak, the dressing room doors opened. The light illuminated the dim room, and then Sheki was seen by the door.

     "There you are!" Sheki exclaimed. "We were looking for you two. Let's go! We're forming the circle for prayer before the concert starts."

     "G-go ahead, Sheki! W-we... we will follow." Sheki nodded her head and left the two in the dressing room alone.

     The latter stood beside the girl while the girl's attention remained by the door. The latter said, "So... what is your final decision? Your answer is needed now, sister."

     She clenched her fist and smirked. "I won't throw away my shot."

     "Good." The latter walked ahead of her and then turned to her direction with palm wide open. "Shall we? Our concert is about to start, Yzabel."

     The fear, the anxiety that Yzabel felt a while ago vanished when she held the latter's hand. "I won't throw away my shot! I won't back away now. This is my dream, I will grasp it tight."

     Yzabel and the rest gathered around and said their prayers. After that, they went out of the back to meet their fans, their  beloved MNLoves, the ones who helped them reach their dream as an idol.

     Yzabel's feet landed on the last step of the stairs, then a white light blinded her. Blue lights flooded the whole arena – the fans raising their blue lightsticks way up high. Shouts and screams can be heard, they saw huge banners with their faces on. Their fanclubs and shipclubs screaming and showing their support.

     We are finally here. Yzabel said to herself. Facing this large crowd. We finally got accepted. The whole Philippines finally found our worth. Now... we are here for our first ever major concert.

     "MNL48!" The voice echoed the whole arena. Shouts followed then the first song Aitakatta! played.

     Their first concert... will also be their last.

~ ~ ~

Heavy breathing, blurry images, lights, and screams. Crimson red colour engulfed the whole arena. The girls couldn't hear anything but the sound of their heavy breathing – catching their breathes from all the action.

     "It's over..." they all thought. They watch the large crowed of fans screaming their name. Confetti fell down from the roof.

Their first ever major concert is done.

     Then, a loud explosion caught their attention—

     —The girls opened their eyes and looked around. They were fast asleep while in the van then a loud explosion woke them up. They looked outside the window and saw a car beside them with a flat tire.

     "You okay, girls?" Coach Marian asked, concerned with their reactions.

     "What happened, coach?" Alice asked.

     "Seems like the tire of the car beside us exploded." Coach Marian replied. "Anyway, go back to sleep. We still have a long way to go before reaching the resort."

     After a successful major concert, MNL48 received an invitation to a hotel and resort located at the outskirts of the city, high in the mountains. It was a new tourist spot, and Team MII of MNL48 were the first guests.

     "Why can't we have the whole group come and join us?" Emz asked. "It's kind of sad that we will enjoy one week in the resort without them."

     Jamie replied, "We can't do anything about it, Emz. Our manager made the decision. Don't worry. After one week, Team NIV will go to the resort as well."

     "Yeah. We're taking turns so that all can have the break that we deserve. Plus, do you think it's smart enough if we have the whole group go on a break at the same time? While we have our break, the two teams will continue and promote our group in mall shows and in Kumu." Andi added.

     While the rest went back to sleep, Faith can feel her hands shake. The feeling of nervousness and fear enveloped her veins. She wanted it to stop but the feeling won't disappear. She felt like puking her organs out.

     "Faith, are you okay?" Yzabel, who was seated in front of her, asked. She saw the reflection of the eldest from the window and saw her anxious face which drove her to ask if she was alright.

     Rans, who was asleep, overheard the conversation. She turned her head to Faith and saw her sweating and trembling. "Faith," Rans called to catch her attention. "You're trembling."

     Faith forced a smile to assure her sisters. "I'm fine. I'm just cold." She replied.

     Rans took off her hoodie and gave it to her friend. "Here. Wear it, before you catch a cold or something."

     Faith knew that she isn't fine. How can she be fine when they are headed to a remote place that is new and barely known to others, and high up in the mountains? Her anxiety won't leave her. She is terrified.

     And she has the right to be scared.