Day 3: Team L

______________________________

"Facts are threatening to those invest in fraud." -DaShanne Stokes
______________________________

Unlike the first two teams, Team L's travel to the resort was lively and full of energy. The noise won't stop, not even for a minute. They sang songs while on the way, played "I Spy", and many other activities that could help them to not get bored. None were using their phones - only when they want to listen to music or sing alongside with it.

     "I spy with my little eye... something..." Kyla looked around her. She looked for one specific colour that she hope others won't be able to guess. She saw a sticker at the back of their coach's seat, "... brown and thin!"

     "My hair!" Lei answered.

     "Nope~"

     Coach Anne, who sat right next to the driver, replied, "It's the sticker behind my car seat, isn't it?" The girls clapped their hands when Kyla said her answer was right.

     Kyla groaned. "How did you know? That's like the smallest thing in this van!"

     "Just because I saw your reflection on the rear-view mirror looking behind me, and I saw the sticker while I was arranging you." Coach Anne chuckled, "It's really important to be observant, Kyla. Take note of that."

     "My turn, my turn!" Mari exclaimed. She cleared her throat, "I spy with my little eye... something... black!"

     "Wow, Mari. There are a lot of black objects in this van. Be specific." Grace said.

     Mari just smirked, "Exactly! You have to guess it. That's the point of this game." She said, sticking out her tongue.

     Yssa answered, "Tires?"

     "No,"

     "Hair?" Amy said.

     "No,"

     "The leather seats?" Tin replied.

     "Nope~"

     Kay then clapped her hands, "Eye pupils."

     "How the h—" Mari groaned. "How did you know, Kay?! What the heck? I'm seated behind you! Are you superhuman or something?!"

     Kay replied with a chuckle, "Just a guess. Plus, knowing you? You wouldn't let us guess something easy so the ones in plain sight are no longer candidates for you. Thus, I assumed you thought of something we wouldn't think of immediately."

     "Our pupils aren't even black though, Mari!" Dian said. "They're dark brown, or brown. As long as it's brown!"

     While the rest continued their game, far behind the van sat Thea and beside her was Shaina. Shaina was sleeping on her shoulders while she was looking at the trees outside the window.

     "Man. I wasn't expecting we'll go to the resort this early. I thought we will go there after two weeks." A girl spoke, who is sitted in front of her seat. She turned her head to face Thea, "Did you tell the rest of the girls in the resort about our arrival, right?"

     Thea smiled apologetically, "I actually forgot. I was about to text them but I don't have signal. Sorry, Gabb."

     "I'll text them instead," the girl seated behind Gabb spoke. She took out her phone to open the message app. However, to her dismay, she lost connection as well. "Bummer. I don't have signal too."