Day 6: So long. Farewell. WE hate to say GOODBYE

[TRIGGER WARNING: contains potentially distressing material such as CHARACTER DEATH]

______________________________

"I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it." -Carl Panzram
______________________________

The sun rose up – giving light to the earth. The resort is quiet – too quiet. No staff roamed around, no carts, nor maintenance – nothing. The twin building stood still – metallic shields trapped every opening, which prevents the light to come in.

     Inside the hotel, MNL48 girls are gathered together in the lobby. The holograms served as their light – like lava lamps. The sound of their snores and sighs can be heard. They slept together – gathering pillows and blankets from their rooms and slept on the floor, others slept on the sofas. They couldn't sleep in their rooms for they fear they will be gassed once more, or worst.

     While the rest sleep, two members seated behind the front desk where they find ways to see if they can connect to the outside world, or ways to get out of the hotel. Andi stayed up (not taking a break) and continued to surf the computer. Jamie is seated next to Andi, she stayed up late with her but decided to take a break for a while.

     Andi is tired (no doubt she is), but she decided to fight off the temptation to sleep and continued. "Holy shit..." Andi murmured. She clicked on an option she found on the computer screen. When she found out what it was, she cursed out of surprise which then woke the latter resting beside her, "Holy fucking shit!"

     Jamie opened her eyes. She rubbed them with a yawn and asked, "Found anything, Andi?"

     "I found a way to access the floors!" Andi exclaimed. She ran from the front desk to where the rest of the girls are.

     "Alice!" Andi shook the body of their captain. "Wake up, Alice!" It wasn't a whisper, she was calling her out and the rest. It was no time to consider the sleep of the rest, she needs to wake them up. "Wake up!"

     Alice rubbed her eyes, "I'm up, I'm up, I'm up!" Alice abruptly sat up. Her eyes were still droopy, but she tried to open them up a bit to see the youngest, "What is it Andi? What's wrong?"

     The rest of the girls woke up. They heard the commotion and assumed something bad happened. Andi replied, "I found a way to access the third floor."

     "Can we have breakfast first before we talk about that?" Rans asked with a yawn, "and probably get a shower?"

"You have the guts to go back to your room and wash?" Sheki asked Rans, "Damn, Ransoy. I want that bravery."

Yssa raised her hand, "Uh, the indoor pool is right at the corner—near the elevator. We can use the pool showers and the comfort rooms." She said.

     "Nice idea, baby!" Amy wrapped her arms around her friend. "Let's go? I wanna take a bath. I'm sticky."

     Frances said, "Okay, we'll take turns. For now we need breakfast. Anyone wanna join me cook?" She snapped her fingers, "How about we assign who will cook for today and tomorrow, sounds great?"

     "Why?" Jaydee asked. "You sound like... we will be trapped her forever."

     "N-o! No, that's not what I meant. I—"

     Grace clapped her hands. "That's enough. Frances, me, Kyla, and Sam will cook. The rest fix the beds and take turns in taking a bath. Then we will gather in the dining lounge."