Day 5: What is going on?

[WARNING: Butterfly Effect]

______________________________

"Your fear is 100% dependent on you for its survival." -Steve Maraboli
______________________________

12 AM. The members and two of their coaches are in the dining lounge in the hotel – with cups of coffee, tea, and milk in front of each members. No one spoke – just pure silence. Most of their attention is directed to Coleen who was still trembling in fear. Brei and Ecka is seated next to her – comforting the youngest after experiencing such accident. The girls should be in their rooms but they were to afraid and shocked to sleep. Fear and anxiety ate them, after all it was the first time they experienced an accident while performing.

      "I will have the doctor come to the hotel." Elizabeth said, arriving with Nay Gio, and Miss Anne in the dining lounge.

      "You could have done that earlier..." Cole spat. "Isn't that the thing that you should do first after an accident? Calling medical personnel? Damn this."

      Miss Anne furrowed her eyebrows – indicating her disappointment and anger. "Watch your words, Cole."

      Cole stood up from her seat and shouted, "How can a multi-billion hotel and resort filled with high technology prioritizes its facility first before the life of its guests?! I thought this place is perfect, how come this happened to Coleen? To Brei?!"

      "Cole, calm down." Alice said, pulling her hand down as a sign for her to sit back.

      Cole removed Alice's hand, "No! This is bullshit!"

      "Cole Somera!" Coach Angel shouted, making Cole to stop.

      "I didn't—we didn't—say this place is perfect, Cole. You're the one who thought about that." Yzabeth replied. Cole couldn't answer since what the latter said was right. She sat back to her seat – silent. Yzabeth added, "In behalf of the staffs and my sister, I sincerely apologize for not acting fast. You are our guest and you are our first priority." Yzabeth bowed. "Forgive us."

      A security personnel came. "Ma'am we found out the cause of the accident." The attention landed to him, "An open wire caused by a rat is the root of the accident. It ate the wire which had the wires open, and caused a spark which then ignited a fire—resulting to burn the other ropes and wires that supported the line of the lights."

      "Thank you," Elizabeth said. She and her twin sister left the lounge to talk with the security personnel.

      "I don't like how you talked to them, Cole." Coach Angel said once the twins left.

      Cole lowered her head and said, "Sorry." The way she said it wasn't that sincere, she was mad and disappointed to the point saying sorry isn't a must in their current situation.

      The doctor arrived after a few minutes. He came and interrogated Coleen before giving her medicines to help her calm down. At 1 AM, the girls were advised to go back to their rooms. After a while, they fell to sleep. While the rest retreated to bed, Jem, Faith, and Jamie couldn't stop but feel agitated.

      "Jem, you won't sleep?" Dana asked, opening the blanker of their bed. Jem didn't answer, her attention was stuck at the view outside their hotel room. "Mimah?"

      Jem noticed a thick metal at the side of the sliding doors. "They even have the metallic blockings in hotel rooms."

      "What are you talking about, Jem?" At that point, Jem went back to her senses. "Are you okay?"