Prolouge

Jungkook was just working another shift when someone entered. The moment he entered, the atmosphere changed. Tensed. Yet, a mere second later, people resumed their activities. Lap dances, pole dances, seductive winks were being thrown around everywhere. This was what it was after all.

However, the mysterious man caught Jungkook's attention. Luckily for him, he did not have any clients for the night... At least not yet. The stripper hesitantly looked up, to be shocked when eye contact was made. With the man. His brain was going into panic mode, but instincts kicked in. He winked flirtlily, seemingly calm to anyone else. The man, dressed in a full black suit, tie, jacket, work boots and all, walked with an air of confidence towards the brunette.

Jungkook blinked, and the man appeared by his side, his hand grabbing jungkook's slim, bare waist. Jungkook's breath hitched and his breathing become faster as the man whispered in a husky, impossibly deep voice "hey bun."

"h-hey," Jungkook squeaked out, doe eyes widening as he looked up at the man, who was close. Oh, how embarrasing...

The second they locked eyes, everything was understood. The man leaned down, enlocking their lips in a deep kiss, and jungkook instantly melted in to his touch. The man guided him gently to god-knows-where, and Jungkook followed, which was a stupid decision.

~

Oh shit.

Somehow, Jungkook was led away from the bar and to a mansion, it seemed. A small part of his mind was panicking, but making out with the stranger took that fear away. His big hands were exploring jungkook's body, quite shamelessly, but neither minded. Jungkook was led into a bedroom bigger than the whole bar put together, with a large bed in the middle.

Jungkook gasped in awe, not believing his eyes. This must be the biggest room he had ever laid his eyes on! The stranger, whose name Jungkook does not even know yet, asked him to get on all fours, naked, ass up.

And who was Jungkook to reject?

By the time they were done, the air reeked heavily of sex, and Jungkook was sure he'd be sore for the whole week.