[10]

Jungkook gets kidnapped . It wasn't the way they wanted the infiltration to go, and Taehyung's worried, but hey have to make the best out of it.

It happened all so quickly and quietly. A mere ten minutes later, the mansion was back to normal, only one thing was different.

Jungkook was no longer there.

~

The intruders made no sound. They had been monitoring the area just around the Mafia Headquarters, just far enough to go undetected by the security cameras installed along the perimeter.

And honestly? It should not be this easy, especially since the Vendettas were the biggest, the greatest...

A voice, barely above a whisper, knocked him out of his trance, and signalled for him to move. This was it. They were going to try and kidnap the famous boy that the mafia boss was simply enamoured to, or fail trying. Their rubber soled shoes made little sound as they scout along the grass.

Thankfully, their inside mole had already disabled the heat sensors and security cameras. Years of gaining trust had paid off. Adrenaline coursed through their veins as they blocked every other unnecessary thought out, focusing on the objective:

Kidnap Jeon Jungkook.

~

Taehyung insisted that Jungkook sleep alone today. He reasoned that Jungkook should get used to being alone, and also to get rid of possible traces of Taehyung, if that made any sense. Apparently it was standard procedure to let members confide in solitude- gather their thoughts and destroy shreds of attachment that could be used against you, especially since this was undercover work.

Jungkook knew everything sounded very fancy, and everything that could possibly be done was being put in place to ensure this went well. Yet, despite all the soothing music in the world and all the softly scented candles which were placed in the room, he was still a bundle of nerves. Tossing and turning, buried in a heap of duvets, Jungkook finally drifted off into sleep.

Alas, good things never last.

His bedroom door creaked opened, making the slightest of sounds, but the male was fast asleep, and did not react. He did react, though, when a gloved hand was firmly pressed against his mouth. Poor Jungkook was unceremoniously dragged out of bed, awakening him instantly.

Jungkook's first instinct was to scream, and he did, loudly, but the gloved hands muffled all noises. He tried kicking out, but to no avail. Although Jungkook had trained up a bulky frame, he was dwarfed by these mysterious men. It was as if they were made of steel- stronger than Jungkook will probably ever be.

Jungkook did not give up, though. He was determined to not get kidnapped so easily, and even as his energy seeped out from his bones, even as his eyesight started to go blurry, even when he was groggy from sleep... he fought. He was being carried from his bedroom, and by the looks of it, to exit from the main door.

Must be the insider, he thought, or there would be no logical reason as to why no heat sensors are being tripped.

~

"OI! STOP RIGHT THERE!"

Jungkook rejoiced as he heard the men restraining him swear. The security guards who patrolled the perimeter at night! He had completely forgotten about them, and the enemy must have too. Either that, or they did not realise.

Merely twenty seconds later, a blaring alarm rang, waking the whole estate up, and chilling Jungkook to the bone. However, the alarm did nothing. Jungkook was already thrown into the back of the van, and was being whisked away to somewhere far away. Where exactly, Jungkook was not sure.

This time, panic really settled in. What am I going to do...

~

Taehyung was alert and so awake the moment the alarm rang, as if it was in the middle of the day. Something was wrong.

He grabbed the pistol by his bed and rushed out his room, not bothering to change, but still being salient and careful. There was always danger, everywhere, and a small slip up could cause unimaginable disasters. He learnt that the hard way.

"Where's Jungkook?" Was the first thing Taehyung asked. Jungkook's room was right next to his, and it was basically impossible to not be awakened by that deafening noise. The mafia boss scanned the crowd that had gathered in the main area, not recognising the familiar coconut head anywhere.

No. Not like this...

~

Hello :) I'm so sorry for dragging this chapter haha but I finally got motivation to finish it in like one night, so here.

What do y'all think about this crazy event?