[3]

"Come in," Taehyung said upon hearing a soft knock. 

Jimin entered, clad in his usual black clothes looking worried. But then again, rarely did Jimin look like this. Taehyung, of all people knows, since they were literally platonic soulmates. 

"What happened?" the gang leader said, straight to the point as both men have other important things to do. 

"I suspect there is a spy. Just rumors so far, but I'm not eliminating the possibility. After all, things have been tense. We all need to be careful," Jimin said, eyes scanning the familiar room. How things have changed. A few years back, the Vendettas were just another small street gang that dealt in drugs. Now though,  they were the biggest and most dangerous criminal gang in South Korea.  

Felt good to be in that position, Jimin thought, before proceeding to leave the room. 

"Oh ya, Tae, remember the time Yoongi went to find new bl-"

"Chim, stop calling it new blood, it doesn't sound nice."

"Why? Anyways, I was saying, the new guy looks really pretty. Totally up your alley as well," Jimin said suggestively.  Taehyung sighed. Ever since Jimin became boyfriends with Yoongi and Hoseok, he has been teasing Taehyung about how he was still single. Taehyung didn't really mind being single though. It only meant that if he was captured and tortured, there was no one who would be able to make him spill all his secrets. Logical, right?

But Jimin never said anyone was pretty other than his two boyfriends...so the new blood must really be something, huh.

~

"Ok, Jungkook, this is Chris, who is in charge of all the employees for cleaning," Jimin introduced the two before leaving for whatever thing he had to do.

Jungkook scrunched up his nose, deciding he did not like Chris. Just because. 

"So, Jungkook, your job is simple. All you have to do is wear this," Chris gestured to the outfit in his hand, "and clean the mansion. Simple!" He clapped his hands together,  a big smile on his face.

Jungkook was flabbergasted, to say the least.

For the outfit he was supposed to adorn was like somthing out of an anime. Black and white frilly, puffy short maid's dress. Which looked terrible, and it was for girls. Girls!

No way, I can't wear this, the brunette thought. How could this be happening to him?

Chris seemed to see the shock on his face and said, "It is the standard, since you're sent to this department, so you better get used to it."

~

It was night, and everyone were in their rooms. Jungkook, surprisingly, had got his own room, but was not sure if it was normal. After all, why not just get them sleep in dorm-like rooms? He really did not know, nor did he care. Maybe this was one of the perks that came with getting employed for South Korea's biggest gang.

Previously, Yoongi showed him his room, but it was a brief visit. He took the time now to really see what was in it, to get used to staying here for the rest of his life, he assumed.

To one wall was his bed, a nice queen sized one, laden with comfortable sheets. There was also a cupboard, which was pretty standard and contained his so called 'uniform'. A wall was also painted deep shade of navy, but he decided that he liked the colour. It looked nice.

There was also a small but perfectly functional  bathroom, which Jungkook thought was nice as he did not expect that.

That night, Jungkook had arguably his best night of sleep ever in his whole life.

~

Today was the day. The day where he officially starts this 'job'. He was to wake up earlier than the occupants of this mansion, just like the other cleaners and cooks, to prepare for the day ahead. They had a simple but nonetheless delicious breakfast, and then it was off to work. 

Jungkook was hesitant to put on the outfit. But he had too, so he did. And... it looked good on him, accentuating his tiny waist and thick thighs. "I will not like it," the coconut head said, determined. 

~

Cleaning was a lot harder than he thought it would be, especially in the headquarters of the most dangerous mafia in South Korea. He spent the whole morning scrubbing the interior, the floor tiles, the windows. By the time it was almost lunch, his back was aching and his arms felt numb. 

And to think that he had one of the easiest job out of the hundred people working at the estate! That day, Chris told him that those cleaners scrubbing the interrogation rooms had it rough. He even went on to describe, to Jungkook's horror, in detail, how the floors would be splattered with blood and how you could almost taste the rot hanging heavily in the air. 

So yes, even though it sucked to work your butt off and clean ridiculously large windows, Jungkook was grateful. 

~

Nothing interesting really happened in the few days that came after that, really. However, Jungkook did feel more used to the routine here at the mansion and thankfully, his body did not ache as much anymore. 

Until Wednesday. Things got interesting. 

~

oOo i wonder what will happen next lol! 

please do tell me what you think of this book so far uwu