[1]

The Vendettas were having their fortnightly meeting in one of the many grand rooms in the mansion, consisting of the main members.

Namjoon, head of intelligence. He took care of all the administrative stuff, as well as all the finances linked to the Vendettas.

Seokjin, doctor. Also an on field medic, capable of treating the many wounds that the Vendettas might face during an operation.

Yoongi, head of the armoury. He was also the one who would go to various parts of South Korea to scout out new men, who will be hired to join the Vendettas as a worker.

Hoseok, the main operation planner as well as leader of minor operations, working on the front line.

Jimin, leader together with taehyung, at least until he decided that taehyung should be the sole leader. Basically he took care of the matters that taehyung does not have time for. Works on the front line with hoseok occasionally.

However, the leader of the Vendettas was not paying attention. Not the least. The main members of the gang were listening to Yoongi droning on about getting new employees,  and was asking which department needed new blood.

Yet all Taehyung could think about was the boy's cherry lips, how he melted into the kiss that he was leading and especially the high pitched moans when he hit that particular spot that sent electricity through the younger.

~

"A-ah! Daddy! Please, i-im gonna c-come!"

The sounds of skin slapping echoed throughout the room. Taehyung was very lucky to hit jackpot- this boy was pretty, cute, whiny, sensitive, tight, basically just everything Taehyung loved and desired. That night was probably the best night in Taehyung's life. Best fuck too. Sadly, god was mean as ever, only allowing them to meet once. For the first time in his life, Taehyung wished. He wished that this angel, his pretty doe eyes, peachy ass and cherry lips, will, once again, appear in his life.

He wished, knowing that it wasn't possible.

He wished, although Kim Taehyung was not someone who wished.

He wished, because the boy was the best thing that happened.

~

"Tae?" Yoongi called out, waving his hand in front of the leader's face.

"H-huh?" Taehyung said, snapping back into reality, the meeting grabbing all of his attention.

"I said, Jimin thinks we need more manpower, so i shall go scout for someone, ok?"

~

That night, Yoongi did some research. He decided to mix things up, and go to a bar. After all, people there must be desperate to work in such a place, and therefore would not ask that many questions... Right?

~

The first thing that hit Yoongi when he stepped in the bar was the thick atmosphere. Which reeked heavily of alcohol.

Within minutes of stepping into the bar, many people have tried to offer him lap dances, which he kindly rejected.

Then, a muscular man walked towards the bar, where Yoongi was, drinking shots at.

As expected, Jungkook approached Yoongi first.

"heyy, would you like to get a room?" Yoongi purposely slurred out. Even in a bar, he had to be careful. The Vendettas were easily the biggest, most powerful criminal/mafia gang in south Korea, and who knows? There might be a spy in this very bar.

~

"so, why a private room?" Jungkook said, his voice laced with a teasing tone, obviously trying to seduce Yoongi in hopes of earning money.

Yoongi shall deliver this money.

"imma get straight to the point. I am Yoongi, and i need someone for this, um, job. It pays at least quadruple than working in a small bar. So, what do you say?If you take this job, you can start immediately as well"

Jungkook was, to say the least, taken aback, "y-you what?"

"i want to hire you to work for me" Yoongi repeated, knowing that it must have been a shock to recieve such sudden news.

"ummm, ok? This is legitimate, right? You are not some conman?" Jungkook asked despite knowing the answer to the last question.

Yoongi was rich. His clothing choices did not stand out, which was a sensible move on his part. If he walked into a small bar reeking of money, everyone would instantaneously be onto him, seducing him, giving him attention in hopes of some extra money. Instead, he chose a fully black suit, that looked normal at first glance, yet was actually really classy and expensive.

"I'm not kidding you, Jungkook, this is legit," Yoongi replied. At least this newest possible employee was not that dumb, he thought.

"well in that case, ok," Jungkook reluctantly replied. He had nothing to lose and was quite done with living in these conditions anyways. Yoongi seemed to be telling the truth, though he had no way of really making sure. He just had to trust his gut. And his gut said to agree.

So he did.

~

Yoongi told Jungkook that he could start work immediately tomorrow, and that he would go to the bar and pick the younger up.

Apprantly, housing, shelter and food would be provided for him, so Jungkook only needed to pack his personal belongings. There wasn't many, to be honest.

~

The next day, Yoongi met Jungkook at the bar. The older told Jungkook, "i am really sorry but you will have to be blindfolded for this. Where i am bringing you is top secret."

That was totally reassuring, Jungkook thought. Nevertheless, he could tell that the other male was truly sorry that he would have to endure this, and therefore Jungkook trusted him.

~

Only One | taekookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara