Mark's egos

We all know Dark and Wilford and Google and etc. etc. etc. But here are some characters that are made up by fans and that not actual egos.

Light:
Light is a goody-two-shoes. He sticks up for everyone and wants to help everyone. He has healing powers and can even summon angelic wings. He's the opposite of Dark, that's why he's called Light.

Fire & Ice:
Yes, the twins. Fire and Ice both have elemental powers. Fire is, as you could probably guess, hot-headed but also really flirty. He's kinda like Bing because he thinks he's cool and a surfer dude as well XD. He can control fire and temperatures. Ice is the calmer of the two. He's shyer and tends to think things through more than Fire. He can control ice and snow and temperatures as well.

Glitch:
Glitch is a character that looks he came straight out of a video game. He glitches out, kinda like Anti, and he's all over the place. One time he sides with 'the good guys' and the other he sticks with Dark and the other 'evil' characters. He acts like an idiot and is really goofy, but he's smarter than his brothers give him credit for.

These are all I can come up with for now. If I've missed any, please tell me and I'll reupload this part with those in it. These characters are pretty cool and I wish people wrote about them more but they're not canon so I get it. I'll post another one of these for Jack's egos soon :)