Chapter 1:

"Don, darling!" I shout, running across the airport.

A giant grin lit up his face as he opened his arms. "Sky, pet!"

I wrap my arms around my best friend, breathing in his almost vanilla scent. Dominic Harrison was my adorable party in crime best friend. Most people know him as Yungblud. I knew him before that back when he was young and trying to play in pubs. Now his career had blown up, which was part of the reason we didn't get to see each other as often.

"Where are the rest of the fuckers?" I asked him as we headed towards baggage claim.

"They're at the house." He says. "Probably drinking to deal with your ass."

I laughed. Yeah the boys were most likely drinking. For the entire summer I had the chance of going on tour with my closest friends. YungBlud, Machine Gun Kelly, and Mod Sun were three of the musicians traveling with a summer concert series. I was flying in to be a supporting vocalist for them. I'd done this a lot before for Dom. This time the two others decided that they'd use me as well for their sets.

"Learned all the songs yet?" Dom asks me as we start driving to Kells' LA house.

"Yes, they're all just so many different vocal ranges that's the only thing that has me worried." I said.

"You've got this." He smiles.

Dom just has this energy about him that builds you up. His eyes light up whenever he smiles or laughs. Sometimes he annoyed the shit out of me with how hyper he can be. He's my best friend though. Wouldn't change a single thing about the loveable fucker.

As soon as we are parked, I rush into the house at full speed. I hear them out by the pool. As my names being called I fling myself around Mod Sun.

He laughs. "My little Irish dream! You're here!"

"My hippie!" I grin, kissing his cheek.

Mod was my confidant. I would tell him everything, especially when high. We'd always have these chats where we talk about everything. Mod was always that person who could calm me down if I got pissed off. This flower child just had a good loving heart.

"Feeling the love." Someone said.

There he stood. Tall, blonde, chiseled jaw, high cheekbones, and colorful tattoos covering his body. He stared at me with these piercing blue eyes. Machine Gun Kelly was a beautiful disaster. That's the best way to describe him. There's no denying how attractive he is. At the same time I know that I can't cross that line. Our friendship is too valuable.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were a tree." I tease before wrapping my arms around him. "Hey, Kells."

He pulls me to him, holding me close. I breath in his musky scent. Kells always had a unique blend of cologne, whiskey, and weed. An absolutely intoxicating combination. I tried to not completely melt into his arms.

"Darlings!" Dom called, coming to join us outside. "You betta not have started an orgy without me."

I laugh, pulling away from Kells. "Dom! As if we'd start without you!"

It felt nice being reunited with the rest of the Fab Four, as fans on Twitter like to call us. Our schedules conflicted a lot, but we still always managed to stay in touch. I've gotten so many FaceTime calls at all different stages- drunk, high, hungover. On birthdays we always did our best to fly out to see each other. If not there was always an insane gift sent in the mail.

I was the only one not famous in the group. Granted I have a lot of followers on social media because the boys tag me in things. I'll help them out with gigs as supporting vocals, but I don't have my own album or anything. Back home in Ireland I was just a pub singer. Not too glamorous.

"I'm saying this right now, boys, I will not be doing psychedelics every day on this tour. Maybe once or twice, but not every day." I lay down the law, knowing they'd do their best to get me to trip with them.

"But the last time was so much fun." Mod whines.

Fun for them. I'd had a strange trip where I thought if I was to touch one of them that I would absorb into them and I'd be stuck there forever. They thought it was hilarious. I had spent a lot of time running from them until Kells had grabbed me. For the rest of the trip I had sat on his lap, unaware that I wasn't attached to him. These ass holes loved to resend me the videos of it just to remind me.

"But I wanted to be connected again." Kells winks at me, causing a blush to spread across my cheeks.

I ignore the want that takes over my body. "Don't be such a perve."

"Yeah, babe, if ya wanna be connected with someone then all you have to do is tell me." Dom says to Kells. "Anytime you want."

"Dom, you dirty slut." I tease. He loved to flirt with everyone, especially Kells since he would throw it back occasionally.

"Selfie time, lovies!" Mod says. "We have to make the internet explode."

After several attempts at taking a selfie, we finally managed to get one where we all looked decent. I was laughing in the photo, totally candid, as Kells smirks at me. Dom is kissing my cheek while Mod is sticking out his tongue. It perfectly summed up our friendship perfectly.