Chapter 2:

I groaned the next morning, feeling sick. I wasn't sure if it was just from a hangover or the jet lag. My luck probably a combination of both. Oh how I longed for the days where I didn't get hangovers. If only I knew how to stop myself from drinking like I didn't get them.

"I've got you gifts." Kells says softly as he comes into my room without knocking.

"You're my fucking hero." I tell him.

Kells always knew what to do whenever I got hungover. He would always come to me the morning after with Advil and a giant bottle of strawberry lemonade Pedialyte. Patiently he'd wait for me to down them and wait to feel semi functional. He rubs my shoulders as we wait for the medicine to take effect.

"I hate this feeling." I groan. "Why do I keep drinking?"

I feel his chest, that I'm currently laying into, rumble as he chuckles. "It's in your blood."

It was in my blood. I'd been drinking since I was eleven. My parents owned a pub back in Dublin. I'd been taught to pour a proper pint before I could drive. Over the years it became a habit of constantly drinking.

"Surprised Dom hasn't been jumping on my bed." I tell Kells.

"Mod has him locked in the bathroom downstairs. He's already wide awake and bouncing around." He says. "We both figured you hungover and Dom aren't the best combo."

I loved Dom, but his energy levels right now would lead me to strangling him. In about an hour I think I could handle my best friend. Right now I was content laying in Kells' arms. He was warm and smelled like body wash. He must've showered already this morning.

"I have to go shopping for the tour." I tell him.

"Then what's in your two suitcases if not clothes?" He questions.

"Irish goodies and the other one has a few clothes." I admit.

"Fine, we'll go shopping." He says.

Kells was the easiest to go shopping with. He was stylish and knew what worked. The other two were hopeless. Dom gets bored too easily while Mod picks out the wildest things. Though Kells did also tend to pick out revealing things. A lot of the time they're too bold for me. He's convinced one day he's going to dress me in one of these revealing outfits. That man can keep dreaming.

"Is it safe?" Mod asks, holding Dom in a headlock.

"Release the youngling." I command.

The two of them charge towards the bed like little kids. A creak came from the mattress as they jumped onto it to join us. I bounced on top of Kells due to the bounce, causing the boys to laugh at me. 

"Enjoy this now cause you aren't doing this on the bus." I told them. 

Last year on our way to fEST they all decided to climb into my bunk on the tour bus. Those small double bunks are not made for four people. They had ended up pushing me out of my own bunk. I spent fEST with a huge bruise on my side due to it.

"Just a bit of a cuddle." Dom says as he lays his head on my legs.

"Before shopping." Kells said. "Guess who had packed a bag full of stuff that wasn't clothes?"

"I regret nothing." I grin.

"She says this now." Mod pokes my side. "You hate shopping though."

I did hate shopping. I was a, go in and grab kinda girl. The whole trying on clothes things isn't for me. I'd rather have to go back and return items than try them on. Window shopping I liked. It was much easier. Kells was going to make me try on everything though. I already knew this.

We all ate a makeshift breakfast of leftover Chinese then went to the mall. I was surprised that Mod and Dom willingly came. The four of us made our way into the mall, ignoring a handful of paparazzi. A few fans came up to the boys, which they kindly took a few pictures. I was used to it by now. Sometimes I would be the one to take the picture.

"What about a strappy bodysuit?" Dom asks, holding one up. "You could be like a dominatrix on stage."

I ignored them laughing. "Hell no. I'm not going to be some weird sexual fantasy for you weird asses."

"I'm more of a strappy heel kinda fantasy." Kells defends himself, sending me a wink.

"We all know you're all kinds of fucked up, dear." I tell him.

I didn't get his foot thing. Feet freak me out a bit. Kells has a weird love for them though. We had tried to get to the bottom of it one night. The smug bastard wouldn't let anything slip though. No matter how many drinks we kept giving him, he would reveal how this love for feet came to be. 

"I'll wear a body suit. Something just more modest." I tell them.

The three exchange looks before scurrying around the store. I groan, continuing to look through clothes by myself. I grabbed a few sundresses that would be cute for the times I wouldn't be on stage. The trouble makers came back, arms full.

"Hell no!" I shout from the dressing room as I look at my reflection. The black dress looked fine on the hanger. As it turns out the material is see through except for the skirt.

"I like it." Mod says when I step out. "Makes you look like a bad ass."

"Next!" Dom shouts. "It's too boring."

I roll my eyes before going to try on some more outfits. Five outfits later I found one that I loved. It pushed my normal comfort levels, but looked great. The baby blue lace crop top looked more like a bralette than a top. It was halter style so it didn't really show any cleavage. I had paired it with a blue jean mini skirt.

"Love, love, love, love, loving it." Mod claps. Dom agreed with him.

"What do you think?" I ask Kells, turning towards him.

His eyes kept scanning me up and down. My body heated up from his gaze. He doesn't say anything as he walks over to me. Instead a hand reaches up to release my red locks from the hair clip. My hair instantly falls down my back. He stands over me for a moment, looking down at me. "Fucking beautiful."

I bite my lip, looking down at the ground. "Thank you."

"Now go to the next outfit." He smacks my ass pushing me back towards the dressing room.

I go in and lock the door. My back presses against the cool door as I try to stop my heart from racing. He doesn't see me as anything other than a friend. I knew that. That still didn't stop myself from getting a rush every time he compliment me, or touched me.

On this tour I had to get over him. I had to move on from fantasizing about one of my closest friends. It wouldn't just ruin our friendship. This could destroy the Fab Four. I couldn't do that. I can't let my school girl crush ruin the best part of my life.