Chapter 11

Since his flip out, Colson has ben very attentive. He keeps apologizing or showering me in compliments. At first it was kind of nice, now it was getting a bit annoying. Thankfully Colson is pretty easy when it comes to stopping him. If I kiss him, he shuts up. Plain and simple as that. Not to mention I got to enjoy the feeling of his lips on mine. 

"I don't like you in clothes." Colson complains as I put on one of his shirts after we finish our shower. 

I roll my eyes. "Funny how only a few days ago you kept talking about how you loved me in your clothes." 

He wraps his arms around my waist, my back against his chest. He'd already lost the towel he'd been drying himself off with, leaving him completely bare. "Yes, but I'd rather we spend the day without them." 

I turn in his arms so that I can wrap my arms around his neck. "I think you're enjoying this quarantine a bit due to the fact that you actually have an excuse not to leave the bedroom." 

"You give me a reason to not want to leave the bedroom." He gives me a breath taking kiss. 

It took us another hour before we left the bedroom. Everyone was downstairs chilling in the common spaces. None of us really knew what to do today. It felt like we'd been on a never ending cycle of things. Boredom was beginning to seep in. Most of us didn't know how to fill that time. The exception being Colson, but he just wanted to fill time by constantly having sex. 

"I know what we can do." Colson gave us a grin that was full of trouble. 

"Oh no," Dom groans. 

"SHROOMS!" Colson shouts, jumping up onto the couch. 

Dom doesn't do drugs. Mod had given up things like shrooms a while back. Now it was really only Colson, Rook, and I that would be down for that. I wasn't big on this kind of drugs, but wouldn't really say no when someone offers. I trusted these guys so I wasn't afraid to take it with them. 

"You fuckers want us to babysit?" Mod moans. 

"Nah, we'll be good." My tall blonde says with a wink in my direction. 

He grabbed onto my hand, dragging me back towards his room to get the drugs. He kept humming some tune, excited for this. I'd let it slip out one time that I usually got horny on shrooms. A never ending horniness. That had easily peaked Colson's interest and he's wanted to see it ever since. That interest has only intensified since we got together. 

"How do I know you're not gonna take advantage of me while we're on this?" I tease him as he finds his stash. 

"Well, my little Irish lass, I fully plan on the taking advantage part, but I feel like it'll be you that is the one taking advantage of me." That bright smile he gave me made my heart swell. 

We went back downstairs were Rook was already prepping everything for us. With a cheers the three of us took the shrooms and waited for them to kick in. The high went from zero to one hundred fast. I felt like I was floating in a never ending ocean. My entire body was jelly. 

"Bro, what's wrong with your face?" Rook kept questioning Mod. 

I watched as the drummer crawled over to Mod, making his way to climb into his lap. Apparently Rook was a very touchy person when it came to this. He made his way around the group, climbing into everyone's laps until he got pushed off. 

For me, my focus was on the gorgeous blonde next to me. I wanted nothing more than to touch his skin. His hair looked like silvery gold at the moment. My hands reached up to touch him his face. His hair didn't feel like gold. Then there were those ocean eyes. A sea for me to get lost inside of. I reached out to touch the water when my hands were quickly grabbed. 

"Let's not poke his eyes out." Dom's voice came from what sounded like a cave. 

"I wanna swim in the ocean." I giggle. "I thought that was the ocean." 

Colson just sat there watching me. He didn't move. It was almost as if he was a statue. Dom held onto my hands for a little bit longer because I kept trying to touch the ocean in Colson's eyes. When I calmed down a little bit I moved to touch him, stroking his face. That seemed to snap him to my attention. 

He pulls me to straddle his lap. His head went down into my neck, breathing into it. "You feel like a cloud. My own personal sky cloud." 

"Let's go find the ocean." I suggest, pulling him away from the group. 

I could hear Mod and Dom trying to decide if they should try to keep us down here. While they were debating we had already made it to Colson's room. The door slammed shut behind us as we kept groping one another. 

On this drug every touch was intense. My heart was racing with every touch. Kissing him felt different. I felt like we could melt into one another and be stuck. That thought only encouraged me. I wanted to melt into him, never becoming separated again. He seemed to have that same thought as his hands never strayed from my body as he got rid of my clothing. 

Our bodies connected with loud moans from both of us. I felt like I was surfing on the largest wave. Not that I know what surfing is like. We kept touching every part of each other. I don't know how long we stayed intertwined in bed. Every emotion I could ever have was running through me at that moment. 

We finished and I looked at him. "I love you." 

--

Author's Note:

I had a dream last night kind of like this fic. I was best friends with these three and they'd broken into my apartment by climbing onto the patio and we played the game Four Corners. Great dream, wish I didn't have to wake up from it