Chapter 8:

We lay in there in the morning glow. Sunlight streamed in through the curtains giving the room a golden tone. As beautiful as it was, I had no other thoughts than pleasure. Kells worked me with his mouth underneath the sheets. I'd only woken a few minutes ago to soft kisses along my legs leading up to where he was now. 

"Colson." I moaned, reaching down to grip his hair. 

It was strange calling him by his given name. In the years that I'd known him it had always been Kells. He hadn't really wanted to use Colson Baker until recently in public. Most of his friends still called him Kells. For him to want me to call him Colson meant a lot. He certainly seemed to enjoy me calling him that, especially when I moaned it. 

"Morning." He grins after I explode into his mouth, licking his lips. 

I lay back on the pillows completely relaxed. "A very good morning." 

Colson lays down next to me, pulling me into his arms. "I can't get enough of you."

I kiss him, tasting myself on his lips. "I could get used to waking up like this." 

"Can you guys stop fucking already?" Mod's voice came through the door. 

My cheeks heated up, turning red. Colson only chuckles, nipping at my neck. I knew I had been a bit loud last night, I just had hoped that the walls to his bedroom had been more sound proof. Turns out that the master bedroom wasn't quite as soundproof as I would have liked. I'd like to say that I was going to keep that in mind for next time, but I knew that Colson had a way of making me scream. 

As soon as we walked down to get breakfast we were greeted by our friends giving us a standing ovation. I shot them all the bird as I went to grab some leftovers to heat up. Me flipping them off only made their laughter louder. Dom cornered me in the kitchen as the rest of the boys went to go smoke in the living room. 

"Seems Kells isn't the only easy one." he teases me. 

"Shut up." I grumble. 

"I'd ask ya how it was but we all got quite the earful last night." 

I sigh. "I sounded like some porn star I'm betting." 

Dom grins, kissing my cheek. "They'd be jealous of the sounds you were making." 

He left me to go rejoin the others, leaving me to enjoy my breakfast in silence. This gave me a chance to think. There was no turning back now. It was too late. I wasn't regretting it. Colson didn't appear to regret it either if how he woke me up was any judge. I was just hoping that all of this wasn't a dream. 

After I ate my breakfast in peace, I joined the boys. Immediately I took the joint out of Colson's hand, claiming it as my own. He didn't say anything, instead he just gave my thigh a squeeze. Thankfully the boys had stopped their teasing for the moment as we discussed what we were going to do today. 

Colson and Dom decided on doing a cover of an Oasis song together. Not wanting to be left out of the loop, Mod and I decided to team up and do our own cover. Problem with that is that we couldn't decide what song to do a cover of. After lots of debate we decided on doing House of the Rising Sun, thinking that it would go best with our vocals. 

Most of our day was spent working on our projects. I only saw Colson during lunch and a smoke break. Perhaps the space was good, maybe it would give him time to think. I let myself get submerged in the music, deciding it was better to focus on than overthinking everything. 

Working with Mod is something I always enjoyed. He knew how to make working fun and silly. Half the time I worked with him I felt like we weren't getting anything done. Little did I know that he's secretly a multitasking genius and usually surprises me with an amazing finished product. Our cover wasn't an exception to that. We managed to post the cover before the other two did, causing us to cheer out. 

"Fookin' banger of a cover!" Dom congratulates us as he and Colson come up from air. "We just watched it. Your harmonization was perfect." 

"Thanks." I tell him. "I'd been wanting to do that song for a while. Mod just had a perfect idea for us doing it." 

"It was amazing." Colson gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Maybe I'll have to steal you tomorrow for a cover of our own." 

"I've got it. We'll do Bad Things but I'll rap and you sing." I joke. 

He chuckles, shaking his head. "Nah, veto that idea." 

"We'll think of something." I shrug. 

The reactions to the covers inspired us to decide to post a few more covers for the people who are also stuck at home for the quarantine. We started making a list of all the songs that we thought would be cool to do. A lot of the songs seemed to have that punk rock vibe, bringing back to our school years. I couldn't decide what song I was more excited to be done. 

"Instead of working on a cover tonight how about I work on covering you?" Colson whispered in my ear before nipping at it. 

"Didn't you get enough last night?" I chewed on my lower lip trying not to grind back into him. 

"I don't think I could ever get enough of you, Sky." He says before giving me a soft kiss. 

My heart pounded at his response. This cheeky bastard always knew the perfect thing to say. I couldn't stop myself from pulling him down to give me a kiss. He smirked into the kiss, pulling me tightly against his body. I would never get tired of the feeling of him against me. 

"Seriously, children, you two need to calm down." Mod laughs. "Like keep it in your pants for a few more hours." 

"Might need to go change these pants then. They seem to be a bit tight." Colson smirked down at me.