Chapter 10

I woke up to loud rumbling coming from outside. Turning on my side, I discovered that the blonde don had disappeared. His side of the bed was cold. I throw on some clothes before going over to the window to see what was causing all of the commotion. As it turns out all of the boys were downstairs playing with motorcycles. 

Dom and I were apparently the only ones not invited for this motorcycle party. We both got woken up by the noise. It was only ten in the morning, the earliest that any of us had woken up. The others seemed to have gotten up well before that, which was the most surprising. Usually it was Dom and I waking them up. Today must be opposite day. 

"What is this? Sons of Anarchy?" Dom asks as we join them in the driveway. 

Colson revs the engine with a smirk. "Hell yeah." 

"But must you make a little biker club for yourself at the crack of dawn?" I ask with a groan. 

"Don't be a bitch." He says with a laugh. 

I cross my arms over my chest, not liking the ass hole tone that he was using. He'd never used that sort of tone with me. It was like he was mocking me and didn't give a shit if anything affected me. If he was going to be a dick, that's fine. 

"Kells," Mod warns him, seeing the look on my face. 

"What?" The tall blonde says. "She's the one bossing us around like she belongs to one of us or something."

"Looks like we aren't wanted here." I grabbed Dom's arm, trying to ignore the heartache I was feeling. "Let's go do something else." 

Dom wraps an arm around me, sensing the tension in the arm. We go back inside the house, heading up to my room. I hadn't slept in here in two weeks. Half of my stuff was here, while most of it was in Colson's room. I take off his shirt that I'm wearing, not caring if Dom was in the room or not. I just had to get his claim off of me. I wanted to be in my own clothes. 

"I'm sure he didn't mean to be a dick, luv." Dom says as I light up a joint. 

"I don't give a fuck, he can act however he wants to ask." We both knew that was bullshit. I did care. This was why I was afraid for us to get together. It was only a matter of time before he was going to get tired of me and drop me. I just didn't realize that at the end that I'd be treated like another one of his one night stands and not his friend. 

"Let's make TikToks." Dom suggests, thinking it's best to get my mind off of it. 

I nodded. We'd both started getting more active on most social media since quarantine. It was a good, but basic way to get through the day. TikTok were our favorites though. We got to be a silly and crazy as we wanted to be. 

"Carole Baskin, killed her husband whacked him." Dom started singing as we scroll through our feed. 

"Why do I feel like that's going to be a bonus track on your next album?" I tease. 

"Cause it fookin' might be." He grins. 

We played around making videos together. I glanced at Instagram to see that Colson had updated his story. He and the others were out riding their bikes around town. That's fine. They have their time, Dom and I will have ours. 

"Are you sure you want to post that one?" Dom asks as he see's the video I'm about to post. 

It was a video of the two of us dancing around to According To You. It's a really cute video of us, but I knew what he was trying to point out. With the current rumors on the internet this would look like a bitchy jab at Colson. Well if he was going to act like I was a bitch, I may as well be one. I hated this pettiness. I didn't act like this. I wasn't that girl. 

"Was I just an easy fuck for him?" I ask Dom, breaking down. 

"No, luv. You know how he get's in these moods and doesn't realize that he's being a prick." He wraps an arm around me. 

"He's never been like that with me." I sighed. "I just didn't think that I was going to be just be brushed off by him like I was just some dumb slut." 

Dom kissed my forehead. "He'll come to his senses." 

The loud rumble of motorcycles told us that they were back. Dom went to go great them, but I remained in the room. Curling up into bed, I put on Hulu. Going through the shows and movies was just something to do. Scrolling through it helped calm me a little bit. 

A knock on the door pulled my eyes away from the screen. In the door way stood Colson. "Can we talk?" 

I nodded. "Well you live in a free country or something." 

"Sky," He sighs, taking a seat next to me. "I'm a dick." 

"You are." I agree. 

Colson sits down next to me, his eyes never leaving me. "When I feel shit getting serious, I act like a dick. It happens anytime anyone get's close to me. I guess I'm just afraid that I'm going to eventually fuck it up, so why not fuck it up before it get's too real. What I'm trying to say is I'm sorry, Lily." 

"Don't do that shit again." I tell him. "This is all what I'm afraid of. You're one of my closest friends, and I don't want to lose that. I like you a lot, but I can't be thrown away like a one night stand. I can't lose you." 

He wraps his arms around me. "Well according to me, you're the worst." 

I flinched. "So you saw the video." 

"Yeah, we stopped at a gas station and I got a notification." He says. "It was cute, but it also pointed out that I'm the one that's the worst. You're one of the only women in my life that puts up with me, I'm just afraid one of these days you'll smarten up and leave me." 

I cup his cheeks with my hands. "Nah, Colson, you're stuck with me as long as you don't pull this kind of shit again." 

He gave me a soft kiss. "You're too good for me."