Chapter 6:

Yeah I regretted nothing last night. That is until morning sobriety washed over me. I remembered everything from the dancing to the kiss. The rest of the night I stuck to Dom and Mod like glue. They took me to the game room, thinking it would be smarter to separate us. I hadn't seen Kells since last night.

Every part of me wanted to run away. Due to quarantine that was impossible. Not like I had anywhere to run to. Whenever I'm in the states I always run to three people. Three people who are in this building and if I leave my room there's a high chance of me running into the one person I wanted to avoid.

I grab my phone, FaceTiming Dom. He answers after a moment.

"Whaaaaat?" He asks, hair in the face. He was completely hungover.

"Where are you?" I ask in a hushed whisper.

"My room." He groans. "Sky, it's too early."

"I'm hungry and want breakfast." I sigh.

Dom rubs his eyes. "You'll have to see him eventually."

"It's too soon."

"Sky, talk to him. He's one of your best friends." Dom says before hanging up.

With a frustrated groan I throw my phone down onto the bed. I knew he was right. I just didn't want to see him. Sure he'd understand the concoction in my system urging me to do something crazy. Hell he's done enough crazy things. This was something more though.

If he'd asked why I did it, I'd have to lie. I can't lie to him. I also couldn't destroy our friendship with the fact that I had a crush on him. It would make everything weird. That weirdness would also destroy our friendship. It was all just a lose lose situation.

My phone dinged with a new text message. I grabbed it seeing a message from Mod.

'Talk to him' was all it said. A banging on the wall behind me told me to do it. Ugh damn these thin walls and for Mod choosing the room next to mine.

"Fine!" I shout at the wall.

I slowly get up, wrapping a fluffy robe around me. Maybe if I play up sick from being hungover he'll take pity on me and everything will be fine. Back to normal. That's all I could hope for anyways.

I knock on Kells' door. "Can I come in?"

"You're good." He says back. His voice having a sleepy tone to it.

I walk into the room, slightly looking for signs of one of the models from last night. Nope just the usual messiness. Takeout boxes scattered the room along with beer bottles. The tall blonde laid spread out on the king sized bed. He was running his hands through hair, staring at me with those big blue eyes.

"You just gonna stand there or come sit with me?" He asks, patting the spot next to him.

I climb into the bed, keeping a little space between us. "So last night was mental."

"Yeah, really racked my head." Kells says.

"Mine too." I played with the sleeves of my robe as awkward silence filled the room.

We just sat there for a moment. Neither of us wanted to make eye contact with the other apparently. Dread filled me. Was this how it was gonna be between us from now on?

"Fuck this." Kells breaks the silence. "Last night was fucking hot."

"What?" I ask, looking up at him.

He offers me a grin. "You were so confident and bad ass. Fucking baddest bitch in the world."

"What?" I asked again, confused on what he was remembering. Did I do something else last night? I thought I remembered the whole night?

"Sky, last night you were confident and knew what you wanted." He takes my hands. "All night I kept thinking about you. You've consumed my thoughts since the moment I've met you."

"What are you saying?" I ask, heart pounding.

He doesn't say anything. Instead he pulls me to him, kissing me. I don't hesitate to return the kiss. I wrap my arms around him. As we move to hold one another we become entangled in his blankets.

I pull away with a little laugh. "Maybe we should have conversations like this more often."

He grins. "I can bring it up whenever you want."

My cheeks instantly grew bright red. "If you'd like."

He gives me a soft peck. "I might not be able to stop myself."

Then of course my stomach has to growl and ruin our moment. "Might have to stop for some breakfast."

Kells picks me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. He smacks my ass, holding me securely. "Then we can't let you starve."

He carries me all the way to the kitchen. I kept laughing and squealing as I protested in his arms. He wouldn't let me down though. Kells only put me down when the kitchen island was near by. I watched as he moved around the kitchen. First thing he did was put the kettle on.

"Two bags and a tiny splash of milk, right?" He asks as he goes to prepare my morning cup of tea.

"Spot on." I said. "How did you know?"

"I told you that I've had my eyes on you from the moment that we met." He winks as he hands me my tea. "Also for breakfast probably a sausage and hash brown sandwich. Bread buttered and toasted. Hot sauce on it as well."

I pulled him towards me for a kiss. He smiles into the kiss. His hands gently caressing my side.

"Fuck, thought I was trippin' last night." Baze says as he walks into the kitchen.

Kells only winks at me again before going back to cooking. I get off the island, going to roll a few blunts for us. I grab the weed and Swishers from the coffee table. In my purse that was in the kitchen I pulled out some lovely Irish tobacco. Mixing them created the perfect blunts. I had four rolled my the time Kells places a sandwich in front of me.

"You made my breakfast." He grabs one, smelling it like a fine cigar. It takes him hardly any time to light it up as I start to enjoy my breakfast.

We both moan into our breakfast, laughing as we have the same reaction. The blush returns to my face. I tuck my hair behind my ear before going back to my breakfast.