Eliza Ray- Muriel

[ AN: Elzianna (c) Eliza Ray ]

Elizianna X Muriel FF

-------------------

●3rd Person●

Muriel and Elzie were sitting near the fireplace, well... more like Muriel was holding her in his arms. Elzie had drifted off to sleep, while Muriel was staring down at her... tracing her face with just his eyes.

She had such nice skin, even her nose was perfect. Her hair was loose and soft, while her lips were... irresistible. His thumb softly felt her lips, rubbing it in a circular motion. He blushed slightly at the thought of kissing her.

And then she woke up. Her eyelashes fluttered as she blinked slowly... then their eyes met... it felt like time went slow and everything else stopped moving... it felt like nothing else mattered at the moment...

Thw way Muriel's eyes stared into her shining ones were enough to make someone fall into a deep ocean and dive in. She lifted her hand onto his face, he blushed slightly at the sudden contact on his cheek. She swiped her thumb gently to and fro on his skin.

Muriel leaned down to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, but Elzie wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him until their lips felt each other. He blushed intensely... but soon felt comfort in the kiss.

She closed her eyes and smiled a little, it's not everyday you get to kiss him, she pulled him in a bit closer... Muriel's hand trailed her back and lifted her up so that they won't have a hard time, his lips also connecting deeply with hers, closing his eyes...

They pulled back after a moment and huffed for some air, both of their cheeks reddened...

"Umm..."

"S-sorry..."

"It's okay..."

"Thanks Muriel"