Kimi Higgins- Ilyushka "Julian" Devorak

[ AN: Crystoph (c) Kimi Higgins]

Crystoph X Julian FF

-------------------

●3rd Person●

Both Julian and Crys were in dressing rooms, seperate of course. They were trying on each other's outfits just for the fun of it. They enjoyed each other's company and liked one another without even knowing it.

The first curtain opened with Julian wearing a flowy peach dress that went well with his hair, can't say the same for what he felt wearing it though. He then sat down on a chair like a beautiful French woman to wait for Crys.

Just a few seconds later, Crys' curtain whooshed open and there she was, striking a dramatic pose at Julian. His jaw dropped at the not-expected sight. His outfit looked great on her! His black cloak and her golden eyes really came together well!

She cleared her throat at Julian because all he did was stare at her. He bit down his bottom lip while imagining what else she could wear...
"Lingeri-" Julian thought until she smacked his head.

"Julian, seriously?" she told him while folding her arms together, "Waaattt??? I was just admiring you my dear~" he sweetly told her. He stood up and gave her a big hug. He freed one of his hands and removed Crys' hairtie.

Her hair flowed beautifully on her back, Julian's hand stroked it then leaned her head into his shoulder, the other hand held her lovingly, while he rested his chin on her head.

There was a silence, but not the bad kind. The kind of silence where the both of them could stop worrying and just seek comfort in one another. Julian looked down at her and whispered: "I-I love you Crystoph..."

Crys was surprised at first, her cheeks reddened... but it's not that she didn't like it, she loved it. The way her name rolled off of his tongue was enough for her to kiss him.

Well why don't she? She looked up at Julian still blushing, she stood on her tip-toes to reach Julian's face. Julian rolled his eyes and just carried her bridal-style. He leaned in closer and only a few inches seperated them.

5 inches...

3...

Julian's nose booped hers and in an instant their lips connected, her left hand cupped his cheek still kissing him. They pulled away due to the lack of oxygen. They giggled...

"Nice dress Julian~

"Whatever"

"Hey"

"Hmm?"

"I love you too you slippery boy"