Kaylee Duncan- Countess Nadia Satrinava

[ AN: Moon (c) Kaylee Duncan ]

Moon X Nadia FF

-------------------

●3rd Person●

It was a cold night, Moon was in her usual spot-the patio, practicing and casting various spells, her lovely eyes flickered with magic and purpose, the wind was breezing lightly and it wasn't a disturbance to her.

Then she heard the sound of heels... getting louder every step, she stopped what she was doing and ran to a large curtain and hid herself there, completely forgetting that her shoes showed below it.

She was shaking, her heart beated faster and pounded louder in her chest, as if it leaped out of her ribcage, thinking what could happen to her. Because everyone else was asleep, who else could've been awake?

Then...

The sound stopped... her heart still racing... she gulped down heavily and closed her eyes, she was too nervous at this point to even think. Then she realized she had magic!

She frantically searched through her pockets to find a bottle...

Wait a minute...

She didn't have it!!! She forgot she left them all on the patio table! "I'm so forgetful dang it" she whispered. But then a hand whooshed open the curtain, her eyes closed tightly.

"Excuse me but what are you doing behind the curtain?"

Moon opened one eye to see... the Countess? Her eyes looking down at her, her stressed self. She raised her eyebrows and smiled dearly at her.

"Oh umm... s-sorry... I-I just thought of s-something else..." she stuttered. She let herself go from behind the curtain and sheepishly went back to the patio.

Nadia saw looking and gave a smile, her smile then slowly turned into a laugh. Moon blushed while Nadia was enjoying herself. Moon sat on the rail still blushing.

Nadia stopped a while after and went closer to the other until they came face to face with each other. She placed her hands on Moon's sides and slowly drew herself closer to her face, centimeters apart.

Nadia closed the gap between them and gave Moon a little peck on the lips, both blushed and soon later pulled away.

"Moon?"

"Y-yes Nadia?"

"You by far are the most beautiful moon I have ever seen"