Brianna Gonzalez- Nadia Satrinava & Asra Alnazar

[ AN: Tiara (c) Brianna Gonzalez
If you are not in favor of polygamy relationships, please skip this FF]

Nadia X Tiara X Asra

Fluff
Slight Angst

__________

[ 3RD PERSON ]

"Hey Tia? We have to tell you something..."

Nadia and Asra held hands as they approached Tiara. With a worried look on their faces, they sat in front of her as she was busy coloring. She was too concentrated to even look up and say hi. She tilted her head and started to think.

"Tiara darling, listen to us first..." (Asra)

"Hold on..." (Tiara)

"Tia could you please listen first?!" (Nadia)

Nadia slammed a hand on the counter in front of her and Asra and Tiara immediately put down her stuff to look up. Nadia closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose. Asra looked at her and patted her hand softly then turned to face Tiara.

"Tiara darling... sorry about that... but... we've been meaning to tell you something..." (Asra)

"I-it's fine no worries, what is babe?" (Tiara)

"Honey... w-we... want to break up with you..." (Nadia)

"W-what?" (Tiara)

The two looked down and sighed. Tiara's eyes started to water, she balled her hands into fists for a while but slowly calmed down. She breathed heavily and gained her composure. She sniffled a bit and wiped her nose.

"Babes... w-why? Why do you wanna break up so suddenly? Just last night we made out!" (Tiara)

"Honey look here, we decided that this relationship is not working. All we ever do is look out for you even when we know you can handle it! And besides, two is company and three is a crowd." (Nadia)

"It's not that we don't like you, it's just that everytime we go out, people are staring and making fun of us. And let's face it, me and Nadia look better without you. So darling, it's settled." (Asra)

"What do you mean two's company and three is a crowd?! We were all fine together and why does it bother you both that people notice us?! You both are always at work while I stay here and do everything for you little pieces of-" (Tiara)

Then she woke up.

She sat up quickly and started to cry heavily. She threw pillows everywhere around the pink bedroom they shared. Asra and Nadia woke up and saw that Tiara was crying. They immediately tried to get her to calm down and comforted her.

"T-Tiara darling, what's wrong? What happened???" (Asra)

"I-I had a nightmare!" (Tiara)

"Oh honey... about what? What's made our baby so sad?" (Nadia)

They hugged Tiara and cradled her as if she was a baby, well, she is their baby after all. Asra whisked his hand and there came a gentle breeze that circulated around them. Nadia continued to cradle her and she hummed and gently shushed her.

"I-I dreamt that you guys didn't want me anymore and that you both were going to break up with me!!!" (Tiara)

"Oh darling we would never do that, we love you very much and we would never even think about doing that!" (Asra)

"That's right, so don't you worry honey, we'll stay with you forever..." (Nadia)

Tiara sniffled again and looked at the both of her lovers. Asra picked up their fluffy pink blanket and wrapped it around her. Nadia lit the incense they had and set it at the table beside them, it's fragrant fumes fled the air and it calmed them.

"Aww honey look here now, your hair is a mess and you look like a wreck" (Nadia)

"Nadi!" (Asra)

"No babe it's okay, I do look like a wreck. And I'm fine now, I'm just so relieved it was all just in my head and that it wasn't true." (Tiara)

Asra and Nadia fixed her up a bit and she giggled. They let herself calm down completely then they all went back to their previous sleeping positions. Tiara in the middle, Nadia on her right, and Asra on her left.

Tiara sighed happy and looked at her two gorgeous lovers. They looked back at Tiara and Nadia tickled her nose with her own while Asra scratched her chin, then put an arm on his side and rested his head there. He leaned closer and pecked her forehead, Nadia did the same. Tiara kissed their cheeks in return.

"I love you guys~" (Tiara)

"We love you too~" (Asra and Nadia)