Yuna NG X Yoonielleseok

[ AN: Lamruil is the blue-haired elf (c) Yuna NG
Hailey is the girl in front of him (c) Yoonielleseok
Art is by yours truly!

This is an Arcana OC X OC! Please feel free to skip! ]
__________

Lamruil X Hailey FF

●Masquerade Confession●

It was 11:00 in the evening and the event at the palace was on point. Everyone was enjoying and no one was wearing a frown... with the exception of Muriel of course. Nadia and Portia were dancing together. Julian and Lucio were somewhere around the castle. And Asra was at the garden, accompanying Muriel with Faust. The courtiers were also enjoying, well... Valerius was still standing there, drinking as usual. The evening was absolutely wonderful, there were beautiful lights, gorgeous decorations, delicious food, and fantastic music! Couples were gathered on the dance floor, getting lost in the music. Lannëdiel was alone at that moment... waiting for who else? Hailey of course.

Hailey was dancing with Quaestor Valdemar, they had asked her to spend time with them, at least for one dance. Time flew fast and it was 11:30. Hailey and Valdemar went outside to the balcony and killed time, chatting away and being cute. Lannëdiel on the other hand, was bored and restless. He spotted her younger brother Harry and went to ask him where she was, "I think she's with Quaestor Valdemar upstairs, I saw them together." the smaller one said.

"Thanks!" he replied, running to the staircase. He decided to go to Hailey and talk to her. He went up the stairs and onto the second floor, passing a few flower decorations, he took one. They weren't that far really, just a few steps further. He was near the balcony when he heard them talking. So he stayed there for a bit to listen... he couldn't make it out, but it seemed like Valdemar made her laugh.

He peeked and saw them wave goodbye to each other, looks like Quaestor was leaving... Valdemar kissed her on the forehead, "Goodnight my dear~" they said and left,  walking to the other side of the hall without noticing the man on the other side. Lannëdiel felt sad for some reason... he thought about all the possibilities that happened between them, were they together?

His heart sank and he gulped hard, looking down at the flower he was going to give her... he heaved a heavy sigh and turned around to go back, that is until Hailey noticed him and called out to him... "Lam! What a coincidence! I was going to look for you!" she said. He looked back and saw her waving her hand at him... his heart leaped as he saw her again, "She was tiny... yet so... cute..." he thought. He turned around to  come back to her, still holding the flower.

"Hi Hailey... umm... I got you a flower..."
He said as he handed it to her, she took it and smiled to him. "Thank you!" she replied. He looked down at her as she was ogling over how wonderful the flower was, how much she appreciated his tiny gift of love from him. He smiled and cleared his throat, getting her attention. She looked up at him and asked, "Yes?"

His face blushed a few shades of red as he looked away. She was still looking at him, the only thing gorgeous enough to just stare at, they were alone there. With the subtle music playing from below and the shy rustle of leaves from the wind. "Would you like to dance with me? A-again? But not here though... outside at the gardens maybe?" he asked her. She smiled lovingly and put her hand on his shoulder. "Of course"

He chuckled and led the way outside. They arrived and it was almost 12, it was the last dance... since it was a masquerade, he couldn't really see Hailey properly because of her mask, but he knew she was still beautiful. The clock would strike 12 and the partners would take off each other's masks. She held his hand and ran near the flowers and situated herself in his arms, then swayed.

He smiled at her and his heart skipped a beat, he was nervous.... he was going to confess to her that he liked her. He knew she wouldn't accept him though, she turned down every man that wanted her. This made him more nervous, but he didn't want it to be obvious... he held her close and danced with her gently, swaying to the slow and magical music that filled the air with a romantic ambience...