lucylovetemon X Yoonielleseok- Procurator Volta

[ AN: Lucy (c) lucylovetemon
This is one with lucylovetemon!!! Enjoy!!
Procurator Volta is the cute girl in the middle ]

Lucy X Volta
__________

○Lucy○

I sat alone at the dinner table looking at the food before standing up and grabbing a small piece of bread before leaving unannounced and walking outside to the garden. Trying to ignore the sound of people flooding into the palace for the stupid party.

"Volta...I got you something. No one else is here but me..."

●Volta●

"Hmm? Oh Precious! How lovely to see you! You got me something???"

I scurried to her and looked up at the beautiful woman before giving her a hug. I smiled in the embrace. I knew it wasn't unusual to like the same gender, but it was current when it was me. I never fell in love and I wanted to confess... I just didn't know how.

"Ooh Volta got you something too!"

○Lucy○

"yes my little doll I know it's not much but I know how you like sandwiches so I um...I got you something"

I return the hug loving her cute little voice and embrace before
I hand her the honey glazed piece of bread and smile down at her.

●Volta●

"I- it smells absolutely delicious my Precious!! T-thank you so much Lucy!

She gratefully accepted the piece of bread and nibbled on it. She rested her head on Lucy and nuzzled into the dress and comfortable body she had.

○Lucy○

" i know it's not much but I know food makes you happy so...ya heh"

I pay her head lightly before sitting on a bench looking at the fountain enjoying the look of the night sky with her.

" Is there anything you want more than that? I know it's Valentine's day...but I couldn't find anything perfect enough for you"

●Volta●

I finished the piece of honey bread and sucked on my fingers. Then I looked back up at Lucy and stared. I didn't mean to... She was just really pretty... the lanterns around the garden illuminated a low light, but enough to help me see the divine features of the other. I didn't speak for a while, it made me speechless as to how beautiful she was... I then realized she had asked me something.

"W-what??? Oh no no no! Volta just wants to spend time with my Precious Lucy! That's all Volta wants!"

I scurried again and gave her a big hug before sitting down next to her. We had the perfect spot! You could see the stars and the moon perfectly! I rested my head on her shoulder and took in the scent of her fragrance. It was so alluring...

○Lucy○

"Volta, why do you find me so... attractive? I mean I doubt my looks and anyone I've met has described me as a boring plain girl"

I sigh leaning over with my elbows on my knees trying to focus on my thoughts to understand why out of all the people she needs why does she need me.

●Volta●

"Such utter nonsense! Volta has never heard of such lies! Precious is very beautiful and wonderful and sweet to Volta!"

I was very turned off when Lucy said those. I could believe any of the rubbish. She was so amazing...