Samantha Aguilar- Ilyushka "Julian Devorak & Asra Alnazar

[ AN: Alec (c) Samantha Aguilar
If you are not in favor of polygamy relationships, please skip this FF ]

Julian X Alec X Asra

I will not add the remaining half of this FF since it contains mature content. Please contact me here if you want to read it.
__________

[ 3RD PERSON ]

Alec was busy at work, it was nearly lunch time and he planned on going out to buy lunch for the kids and staff. Maybe at a diner? He worked at an orphanage and entertained the children by acting and guiding them as an older brother, making sure they also felt loved.

They mostly gathered and ate together but their money was running low so he wanted to surprise everyone with different food. He got up from his seat and excused himself to the chief if he could go out for a bit, gladly they accepted his request of leaving.

Alec walked around the small town they lived in. Not that he was daydreaming, but he wanted to maybe see Julian or Asra at any moment now that he was outside. Ten minutes have passed and he was only two blocks away from his destination.

He reached the diner and he entered, later coming out with lots of food. He was walking back when suddenly he heard chuckles at the side. He looked at an alley and saw Julian and Asra flirt with each other.

His eyes widened and tiny tears started top release from his beautiful blue eyes. His hands shook and so did the rest of his body. He sniffled and breathed heavily. He stared at the two and he saw that they were getting closer to each other.

He could do nothing more but leave. The two saw him and panicked, wondering what made him run off like that. He walked slightly faster and made his way back to the orphanage. He managed to smile and wipe his tears away before opening the door.

He went back inside and Alec placed the food on the long dining table. The kids and staff were confused. They looked at him as if he was a celebrity, the children gathered around him and started to ask him questions.

"What's in the bags?" (Kid 1)

"Is it toys?" (Kid 2)

"It smells too great to be toys!" (Kid 3)

"Woah woah hold on children, this is food! I bought a lot to last around three months for all of you and your caretakers!" (Alec)

They cheered in happiness and soon, everybody ate happily, including Alec. Laughter and joy was spread around the building. Alec forgot about what he saw earlier and joined the others. Allowing the joy to surround him again.

That night, everybody went to bed except for him. He left the building and went on to his house that he shared with the two men. It wasn't that big and it wasn't small either. He reached his porch and saw that the lights were on. He reached for his keys and stuck one in his door.

"Huh? First the lights are on and now my door is open? Is... d-did someone break in?!"

He fret and immediately ran inside his house and up the stairs to his bedroom. Not noticing that he just passed Asra and Julian that were sitting on the living room coffee table waiting for him. They were confused and looked at each other.

"Did Alec forget that we also live here?" (Julian)

"I don't know..." (Asra)

The two snickered and went up the stairs. Alec hid in his blankets like a bundled-up infant. His body shook as he held a baseball bat in both his hands, and he had a flashlight in his mouth. Then there came a knock on the door, he spat out the flashlight.

"W-who's there?! Who are you??? Get out of my house!!!" (Alec)

"Woah woah calm down buddy it's just me and Asra!" (Julian)

"Wait what...?" (Alec)

The two came in and joined him on the bed. They chuckled slightly at the smaller man in blankets. Alec sighed in relief and removed the blankets and threw the bat and flashlight somewhere around the room. Asra put a hand over his shoulder and sighed.

"Did you really forget that we lived here as well?" (Asra)

"I-I guess so... sorry guys..." (Alec)

"It's fine buddy. Don't worry about it." (Julian)

Alec suddenly remembered that he saw Julian and Asra flirting earlier. He huffed and crossed his arms together. He closed his eyes and looked away from the two and let himself fall completely on the bed, quietly crying.

"Buddy why are you crying??? Did something happen???" (Julian)

"You both know very well something happened!" (Alec)