ApprenticeChristine- Consul Valerius

[ AN: Christine (c) ApprenticeChristine
Consul Valerius is the braided man
This was an older FF I did for ApprenticeChristine~ ]

Christine X Valerius FF

——————————

●Valerius' P.O.V●

I'm at the office... ugh... I am so in distress right now... I need a little relaxation... to help ease the stress...

I stand-up from my chair and head to the walk-in closest in my office. I grab my robe and a bucket of ice with my wine and glass and leave the room.

I walk down the poorly-lit halls and arrive at the bathing chambers. I walk in and close the door behind me.

I slowly take off my clothes and let them drape down my body onto the floor. I leave them there and went closer to the bathtub.

Chills went down my spine as I dip my toe in the water, checking the temperature... I shudder...

I put the robe on and slowly go into the bathtub. I sit down on the steps and pour myself a glass of wine, sipping it gently.

●Christine's P.O.V●

Finally! I'm done helping Portia plant roses in the garden! I think I've earned a well deserved bath after all that work!

I grab my clothes and robe then I make my way to the bathing chambers.

I slowly open the door as to not make a sound... I enter and strip my clothes off, but not removing choker.

I let the clothes fall elegantly onto the floor, exposing the beautiful skin I have. I take the clothes and left them in a hamper.

And then...  I walked to the bath and saw...

THE CONSUL???

I started to blush hard as I looked down at him... I couldn't move... I just stayed there... staring at him.

●Valerius' P.O.V●

My eyes were closed but I felt a slight other presence... I wasn't alone...

I opened my eyes carefully and saw Ms. Angelique. She was struck there, not even moving. She was staring at me.

Her eyes wide, her mouth agape, her body... tense... I blushed at the sight of her...

Her hair...

Her body...

Her flushed face...

She woke up from reality and started batting her eyelids at me quickly as if waking up from a dream.

Well I myself was still staring, I was focused on her every move. She lowered her head and her face turned a very bright shade of red.

Her hands fidgeted in front of me. I smirked at her and she shuddered.

"I-I'm sorry C-consul..."

She was still red and now she was shaking. I looked at her up and down, stopping at her neck.

She was wearing her choker. The one she never took off... it made her more...

Pleasurable...

I licked my lower lip and gazed at her. She was so fragile, like even a single wink from me will send her flying.

Oh no but we can't have that now can we?

"C-Consul? ...."

"Yes Dear?"~