🐾I'm Back 🐾

Stiles POV

With my mother's picture close to my chest and Nana's necklace around my neck, I am ready to face those bitches with all I have. I closed my eyes and lean back in the airplane chair as a sigh left my lips. I felt a warm heat next to me which means someone is sitting next to me.

"Stiles?" I open my eyes and look beside me to see a sandy blonde girl sitting next to me. Her electric blue eyes stare at me in shock. "Umm, do I know you?" I asked gently. "Really Stiles, you've been gone for two years and you already forgot about me" My eyes widen as I look at the person beside me.

"Heather?" Her eyes lit up and she smiles. "The one and only, how's your life going?" I gasp and pull her in a hug. I felt her smile against my head side and wrap her arms around my waist. I bury my face in her neck and smile.

"It's so good to see a friendly face," I said as we pull away from each other. "It is, isn't it?" I hmm in agreement as we just stare at each other. "I can't put my finger on it but in some way, it's like you've change," Heather said as she looks me over.

"Oh come on! I'm still lil' ol' me" I said as a smile tugged on my face. Heather only looks at me before she reaches and brushes the right side of my hair was it was down but in my face a bit. "Your hair is longer" She stated as she brushes it some more. "And soft" She added.

"Well I've got to thank my Nana for that she was the one that helped take of it" Heather looked at. "I can see that I can guess that you hardly look after your hair" I roll my eyes.  "Guilty as charged," I said as I raise my hand. She pulls on my hands and looks at my nails that were painted black.

"Your Nana did a great job fixing you," She said. "That's what I love about her," I said as I clenched my mother's picture in my palm. "What's this?" She grabs my hand and open and took the picture away. She looked at it with curious eyes but then look at me than the picture.

"This is Claudia? Your mother?" I nodded my head. "You look just like her," She said softly. "I really miss her" Heather throw an arm over my shoulder and pulled me close to her. "She misses you too" I heard her mumbled but didn't think anything much about it.

"You know I praise that woman," She said. "Why?" I asked looking up at her from her shoulder. "Forgiving birth to a beautiful, sexy, kind, sweet, cute, smart vixen like you in this world" I felt eyes drop from me at what Heather said. "She gave birth to a loving child who thinks for others before herself, and that person is my childhood friend and I am proud to call you that Genim" She had used one of my three middle names like when we were kids.

"Thank you so much, Heather, I am blessed to call you my childhood friend," I told her. "I know because I'm awesome" I chuckled before yawning. "Go to sleep I'll wake you up when we land" I nodded and closed my eyes. "Feather" I call my friend by her nickname. "Sweet dreams vixen"

9 hours later

"Stiles, wake up" I shake my head dig my head farther in Heather's shoulder. "Stiles we are here" My eyes slowly open as I lift my head from Heather's shoulder. I look out the window to see the plane landing. I started to get excited, I'm finally seeing my father!

I turn to Heather to see her staring at me with awe in her eyes. "Is something wrong?" I asked her as I blink my eyes. She shakes her head no and smiles. "Nothing, it's fine" She then grabs my hands. "Come on" I realized that everyone was getting off.

We stood from our sit and walk out of the plane. I place the mother of my mother in my jeans pockets. We got our luggage and wait in the sitting area. "Who is picking you up?" I asked my childhood friend. "My mother would be thrilled to see you here!" Heather beamed. I open my mother to answer when I heard a voice call my name.

"Stiles" I look up to see my dad walking up to me with a woman. "Dad!" I ran to him and jump in his open arms. "Hey kiddo, how are you?" He lifts me off the floor and spins us around. "Good now that I get to see you again" I heard someone cleared their throat. Dad put me down as I saw Heather and the woman standing beside each other.

"My, my little Gem your grandma did a wonderful job in fixing you" I immediately recognize who the lady was. "Aunt Grace!" I shouted and pulled her in a hug. I sometimes call Grace, Aunt Grace because she was always like an aunt to me.

"How dear you grow up so beautiful last time I saw you, you were just a cute chubby little vixen" She squeezes my cheeks as I whine. "Mom, stop embarrassing her," Heather said. "Don't think I forgot about you Missy" She turned to Heather and started squeezing her cheeks too.

"Come on we can resume all of this when we reach home, Grace and Heather will be staying with us for a few days" We all nodded. We grab our luggage and walk out the door.

A/N:

Remember to like vote comment and follow me on Wattpad,

Till next time,

See ya soon,

Sunshine fairy 15💋