🐾 Awkward Meet up🐾

Stiles POV

Before I got out of the house I grab a pair of glove and wrap it around my hands hiding the mark that was on it. Heather had grabbed her handbag while Danny had his keys.

"Come on we're taking my car" We all head downstairs and to Danny's car, Heather took the passenger seat and I climb in the backseat. Danny hops in the driver's seat and started the car.

"Okay, I want a rundown on what happened while I was gone for two years" I demand Danny. "While let's start with new people, do you remember Erica?" I raise an eyebrow thinking. "Yes, the girl with epilepsy?" I asked since I wasn't sure.

"Well she has changed from sickly to hot" Danny said as he makes a turn on the road. "What? how?" I jumped up suddenly interested. "Will Scott and the others aren't keen on keeping secrets and plus this is Beacon Hills I heard she had taken the 'bite' " Danny answered me.

"That's insane" I was stunned. "Yeah well, she's not the only one Isaac Lahey and Vernon Boyd also took the bite as will" My mother was wide open in shock.

"I feel like I missed out a lot while I was gone," I said as I rolled my eyes. "Will lean back Gen" Heather command me. "Because I'mma give you a drive through memory line" Danny finished her sentence.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Two hours later

"What the hell is wrong with Beacon Hills?" I shouted as soon as Danny finished telling me everything we had arrived at the Police station two hours ago but stayed in the car because he was finishing telling me everything.

"Jackson was a Kanima? Your new English teacher was a Darach? And who was the Nogitsune again?" I tried to recap. "We'll tell you that again later," Heather said as she picks up her handbag. "And Derek has a sister? Who knew that would have happened" Danny send me a sheepish smile and I smile back at him.

"Wait, Wait Malia Tate was found and Kira Yukimura is a kitsune? Wow! Know I wish I didn't know anything" I said as I lean back in the backseat absorbing the information. "Since we're at the station let's talk to your father about your situation" Danny suggested as he gets out of the car.

"It's not a situation!" I shouted at him. "Well, Gen it is because we all know how you hate needless so it can't be a tattoo," Heather said as she too got out of the car. "Way to pile up on me like that" I rolled my eyes and climb out the car.

I had quickly hooked my arms around Heather's and lean my head on her right shoulder. "Ha, just like old times" I grin up at her and we all walk to the front door. Danny had open the door for us and we all walk to the front desk.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The person said as she looks at us. "Hello to you I'm here to see my father," I said in a polite voice. "And may I ask how are you?" She asked back looking at me up and down. "As I said I'm here to see my father, and I'm Stiles Stilinski" I answered her question.

"Well let me check..." We had made eye contact and for some reason, she had stopped talking and was looking at me with a weird expression on her face. "Umm, well you help us?" Danny asked as he stepped in front of us. I hide my face in Heather's shoulder while she chuckled, god why am I so shy?

"Sure thing, uh, Parrish can you escort them to the Sheriff office?" I look behind me to see a young man well young but older then me standing behind us with a file in his hand. "Sure follow me" We all follow behind him in silence.

I gritted my teeth as I felt pain on my wrists and stopped causing Heather to stop as well. "Gen?" She took a step closer to me. "I'm just in a little pain" I gave her a reassuring smile while trying to hide the pain.

"Okay" She still had a worried look on her face but she let it pass by. "Sheriff your daughter is here to see you," Parrish said when he had open the door. "Let her in" Danny walk in first while I and Heather follow behind.

I was about to start complaining when I saw a face that I didn't want to see in a million years. Standing beside a blonde girl with hazel eyes and tan skin who look like a model was none other than my ex-best friend. But they were other people in the room like a tall dirty blonde boy with adorable blue eyes and an African American boy who was standing beside him.

Sitting in front of my father, was a boy who had short jet black hair, hazel green eyes, and a funny eyebrow. Wait why does he remind me of Derek?

"Stiles?" My attention was snapped back to the uneven jaw boy with brown hair and brown eyes. (A/N: I can't remember how Scott look like so if you do remember please comment so I can undo my mistake) My eyes found their way to him as I lift up my head to take a good look at him.

"Scott" I answered with an uninterested tone.

A/N:

Remember to like vote comment and follow me on Wattpad,

Till next time,

See ya soon,

Sunshine fairy 15💋