🐾 Hell🐾

Third Person POV

"So you're a witch?" Danny asked. They were in the kitchen getting breakfast ready. Last night was so crazy, when they had got Stiles home she was still unconscious so they had to tuck her in.

Heather had volunteered to stay with for the night while Danny took her room. It was at the crack of dawn that their sleep was interrupted when Stiles was screaming her lungs out.

Yea so here they are now in the kitchen making breakfast while Stiles get ready. "Yes, I am" Heather sigh. "You had known about the supernatural since...?" Danny asked, setting the table.

"Since I was a baby when Stiles was born her mother and father had put me in charge to watch over and teach her how to use her new abilities," Heather said as she places the bacon and eggs on a plate.

"You're like her mentor?" Danny asked. "Something like that" Heather said, placing the plates on the table. "But what is Stiles, a mage, witch, or spark?" Danny asked because of the barrier Stiles put up last night.

"No, she's for more powerful then that, you see Stiles comes from a long line of powerful...you know it would be better if I show you" Heather quickly went beside her school bag and pulled out an old brown book.

"Here" She gave him the book, "Everything you need to know about Stiles ability" Danny pushed the book in his bag. "I can read it later, so what are you going to let McCall and his group what happened to Stiles last night?" Danny asked quietly when he heard footsteps.

"No, I was actually planning on ignoring them today" She whispered back. "Sorry, I'm late but I think I might cut my hair again it's way too long and hard to comb" They both look up to see Stiles standing at the end of the staircase playing with the end of her one-sided curly ponytail.

She was dressed in a grey blouse that had ' I'ma queen ' in black, black jeans, and black sneakers. She had on her necklace that her grandmother gave her, it was hanging proudly around her neck.

"Wow Stiles you look stunning" Heather commented. "Thanks" A blush crept on Stiles's cheek. "I'm so glad the markings are gone off my hands" Stiles holds up her hands to see clear skin and no marked writings.

"Good to know, how did you sleep Stiles?" Danny asked since Stiles had woke up screaming and thank God that the sheriff was at the station. "Aside from screaming myself awake I slept while," She said slip in one of the dining sits.

"That's good," Heather said.

It had only taken them ten minutes to finish breakfast. They all grab their bags and head out. "Wait Dad said he'd bring back my baby last night," Stiles said pouting.

"He well he's just busy," Danny said, obvious he was lying because the sheriff didn't come home last night. "Okay," She said a little unsure.

They all climb in Danny's car and drove off. "Umm is it strange that I don't remember anything last night?" Both Heather and Danny paled at the question. "Umm no I guess" Heather struggled to say.

"Okay" Stiles simply answered before turning her glance to the forest. Heather silently sigh in relief and Danny wiped a sweat that was on his forehead.

The ride to school was silent, Danny was focused on the ride, Heather was thinking about all the ways to avoid Scott and his pack while Stiles finds herself getting lost looking at the forest.

It only took fifteen minutes to reach Beacon Hills High School. Danny looks out his window and groan. There standing beside their vehicles were none other than Scott McCall and his pack talking to each other, they must be standing there waiting for them to arrive.

"Keep Stiles in the car I'll tell them something" Heather whispered softly to Danny so that Stiles couldn't here but unfortunately for her Stiles was too busy look at the trees getting lost in their sight.

Heather open the passenger door and climb out. She slowly walks towards the group hoping that her lie would be as good as she thought. Lydia was the first one to see Heather, she stopped talking to Erica and Allison and turn her attention to Heather.

"Good morning, Heather" Everyone turn to see the blonde girl walking to them. "Good morning," Heather said back. "I believe you have something to tell us," Erica said. "No, here is an address come today when school is over" Was what Scott said he placed a piece of paper in Heather's hand.

"What? No!" Heather looked at them with wide eyes. "What? Yes! Your coming" Was all Lydia said she grabbed Allison's hand and walk away, the others follow behind the two girls. Heather rolled her eyes damn it! This isn't how it's supposed to go!

She shoves the paper in the side of her bag and stalks back to Danny's car. "Let's go," Heather said when she reached Danny's car window. "How did go?" Danny asked. "Later" Danny looked at the blonde girl suspiciously but said nothing.

Stiles was still looking at the trees but could feel Danny's stare. "Yep, I'm getting out," She said as she grabs her bag and opens the car.

"Well here comes the stare" Stiles whispered loud enough for Heather to hear her when she saw a couple of students staring at her.

"Everyone has to look at you Stiles, I mean for two years everyone had to go without the bubbly, loudmouth girl," Danny said. "I'll take that as a compliment" Stiles said, she bit her lower lip.

"Hello, Hell, I'm home"

A/N:

Remember to like vote comment and follow me on Wattpad,

Till next time,

See ya soon,

Sunshine fairy 15 💋