🐾I wish🐾

Scott POV

Last time I saw her we had a fight because I didn't want to get her involved with the supernatural anymore. I was only trying to protect her from it but then it got way too heated and said some things that I would love to take back if I go back in the past.

Then I had no other choice but to kick her out of the pack that only considered me, Allison, and Derek at the time. I remember how heartbroken and then said three words that rip my world to pieces 'I hate you'.

I know that at that moment she really meant it she had thrown a shoe and yelled at me to get out of her room, get out of her house, 'get out of my life'. Her words still ring in my head every time someone mentioned Stiles.

Derek had to get more pack members so he bit Erica Reyes, Isaac Lahey, and Vernon Boyd. He had also he had accepted Lydia. Jackson had gotten the bite but was turned into a Kanima because of his past with his parents but after we found out who controlled him and all he turned into a half Kanima half werewolf. He lives in London but sometimes visits us because he's pack.

Derek had to rebuild the Hale house, which was a frickin big mansion we all decided to move in so we could take off some of the pressure off our parents which had agreed which took a lot of convincing.

We had a face of a Darach and I had managed to become a True Alpha, Derek had lost his Alpha status but he didn't care because he was saving his sister Cora. The Darach which turns out to be Miss. Blake our English kidnapped our parents in that I mean, My mother, Allison's father, and the sheriff.

But that not the part that gets me confused, a month after the Darach business, a Nogitsune, Deaton said that the Nogitsune was just a fox thought a body so it takes a person as its host but what confused me is that that person wasn't a person.

Its skin was a pale green with red pump lips. Her hair was long and green with brown streaks. It had marks all over its hand and foot pointed ears that shape like an elf but it's not really. But what really got me interested was its unique eyes, bright emerald green with dust of Hazel brown in them.

Deaton told us that the Nogitsune took a powerful host to do its bidding. The thing would seduce people before killing them and sometimes would just leave them to death by poisoning.

Okay, let me get back on track because that was the scary creature I had ever see in my life. Along our way, we met Kira Yukimura a thunder Kitsune and we saved Malia Tate a were coyote.

Allison almost got killed, well technically she did die but the green skin thing had brought her back to life. But then Derek got kidnapped by the Mexican hunters and then some of us had to go to Mexico (Scott, Kira, Malia, Allison, and Lydia while Erica, Boyd, and Isaac stayed behind) where we found a de-aged Derek.

And that's where we are right now in the police station because of Derek who escaped the Animal Clinic and ran to the Hale Mansion which looked different so he'll think that's it's not his home.

"Scott I want you to be completely and totally honest with me" The first I heard from the Sheriff when he entered the office. I nodded along with Erica and the others. I brought them here because I wanted to see if Derek remembered them.

"Have you been time traveling?" Yep, definitely Stiles's father. "No" I heard Erica chuckled. "Then what the hell is going on?" I open my mouth to answer but a knock on the door stopped and a deputy poked his head in. "Sheriff, your daughter is here to see you" I look at the sheriff to see him looking at me and then at the deputy as if he was debating.

"Let her in" The first person I saw walked in was Danny and behind him was Heather who had made eye contact with me and glared. I look beside her to a small figure hiding in her shoulder before she removed herself and looked straight at me.

A shocked expression is written all over her face. I could tell her hair was long because of the strands of hair that were falling from her bun. Her face was more full, I could see her high cheekbones clearly, her nose was still the same button nose and her lips were in a thin line.

I look at her honey-hazel eyes and saw them staring at me with no emotions and then bowed her head to look at the floor. Angry was the only thing I smelled from her right now.

"Stiles?" I called out to my best friend, her head was staring at the floor before she lifted them up and stare at me.

"Scott," She said in an uninterested tone.

"Stiles, what are you doing here?" The sheriff stepped out from in front of his desk and walk towards Stiles. "Well it's wasn't really much of a big deal but then.." The sheriff interrupts her.

"Are those tattoos!?" I look down on Stiles's hands to see she had on gloves but just on her wrist were markings on her wrist but they look like they were coming from her hands but the markings look familiar.

"No! Are you crazy? I hate needless! They're not tattoos! But that's kinda what I come here to talk about, I don't know how they appear"

A/N:

HERE'S HOW THE HALE MANSION LOOK LIKE!

Remember to like vote comment and follow me on Wattpad,

Till next time,

See ya soon,

Sunshine fairy 15💋