🐾 Not as it seems🐾

"Do you promise, Scott?"

"I won't leave you alone Stiles"

"But what if you do?"

"Stiles, I promise to the moon and back, I won't leave my best friend alone"

Stiles POV

"Heather, what was that?" I had stopped running pulling her hands with mine. "Gen, I'll explain later," She said, her blue eyes were looking around to make sure no one was around. "No, you just did magic," I whispered trying to wrap be my head around this.

"You just did freaking magic!" I shouted a little louder than expected. "I now I'll explain it to you later, I promise but....." Heather was interrupted when we heard a whimper. Heather placed a finger to her lips and slowly look over from behind the snack shelves.

"Shit" She cursed out. "What" I whispered. "Look when I give the signal, you're gonna get that lady out of here" She ran off from where she was before I could blink. "What signal?!" I shouted out in frustration.

I slightly lean against the shelf and groan. I peck over the shelves to see Heather, her hands were stretched out. I could see the gears turning in her head. I look over to a man who was dressed in black. Poor thing, his clothes were on fire. His screams bounce off the shelves and walls echoing in the supermarket.

Heather look over at me and nodded. I run around the shelf and took a hold on the woman who was dressed in one of the supermarket's uniforms.

"Do you know any exits?" I asked her. We had reached the fruits and vegetable area. "Yes, there's one right over there" She pointed at a two refrigerator but between them was a red door and the word 'exit'.

"Go" I instructed her. "But you can't stay here" I open my mouth to say something but shut it closed when I heard a cocked gun. "Step away from the woman and no one gets hurt," The loud steps of his boots tells me that his close, like at least six inches away from me.

I nodded my head with a smile. The woman look at me with a scared look, I only give her an innocent look. The head of a gun pushed against the back of my head. "Step away" I puckered my lips finally settling on a pout.

I spin around quickly holding the head of the gun in my and head-butted him in the head with it. I watch with the gun now in my as the man who looked to be no more then twenty or least stumbled backward but still hold his ground.

"You bitch" I pointed the gun at him and narrowed my eyes. Call me crazy but then I saw the craziest thing happened. All of a sudden the shooter stopped dead in his tracks and stared at me. I glared at him, waiting for him to do something but he didn't.

I slowly walk over to him keeping the gun pointed to him in case he tries something. He didn't however he was just staring at me. With him like this, I lift up the gun and knocked him out with it.

I sigh in relief and lookup. Standing just a foot away from me was Allison and Lydia they were looking at me with a look that I couldn't put my finger on. I rolled my eyes and turn around and saw my reflection reflected in the refrigerator glass and I saw my face.

I gasped when I saw that my eyes were glowing, they were glowing green. Bright emerald stared back at me, I could see specks of dust of my normal light brown in them. My skin prickled and I started to feel my hands itching. I look down on them to see the scared markings appearing but the markings were glowing a full green.