Chapter 1

Dear Diary:

Today is Saturday and the Red Moon Party is tomorrow.

I've been going crazy about the food and decorations, but I have Chase and Maddi to help.

Speaking of Maddi, the surprising thing is that she told me she wouldn't be living in Evan's pack, but she would travel there to hand them supplies and then come right back. My dream was wrong.

I'm nervous about the baby, Oliver and the nurse are gone though. We figured out that Aubrey didn't want to work with Oliver, but she was hypnotized by him.

I wanted to give her a second chance and let her come back to our pack even though Evan, Maddi, and Chase said it was best for her just to stay away due to us not wanting anymore problems even if Oliver was completely gone, that's when I agreed.

We haven't seen anything out of the nurse, she might have disappeared with Oliver.

Looking back on everything that happened in my life.. Being lied to and told I wasn't a werewolf, then Oliver explained everything about my parents and myself. I thought he really was a human and cared about me, but he was the total opposite. Luna dying, finding out that I was pregnant,  giving my baby to Oliver and the nurse, we still don't know why they wanted my baby.

Life was been a complete roller coaster.

Chase and I agreed that since we got rid of our enemies we were going to start fresh.

New rules for the pack...

New schedule...

New us...

With having new rules, we added a third in command, Beta. Which is Maddi. She also wanted to start off fresh. Away from Evan and try to find the special someone for her.

Beta's responsibilities are simple. When Chase and I are gone, Beta would look after the pack, or when Chase and I didn't agree on something, Beta would vote in the pack to see if they liked Chase's idea more or if they liked my idea more since the pack's opinion is important.

Beta would also be there when someone needed it and Chase and I couldn't help. Like for the children or someone who is sick. Beta would also be head of hunting parties and security, but that was optional.

We also turned Chase into Alpha.

I glad we did this whole new thing because it feels like I'm a new Luna who never was one before.

I just want what's best for my pack and my family.

A/N

Aye! First chapter for the 3rd book. How was it? Did you enjoy? Let me know down in the comments!

Ily

N