Chapter 11

"Yes, I want the people to be happy."

"Don't you think that they'll be happy if we moved? Get away from all the bad memories we've been keeping with us. Like the nurse and Oliver."

"We promised we would never bring up that topic again.. For the people."

"I know."

"Ok,"

"Ok what?"

"Ok.. We can move."

"Thank you," I kiss his cheek and Aurora's forehead, "I'll tell the pack."

I walk down the hallway and into a big room where Maddi is holding a meeting with the people.

"Um.. May I speak?" I ask.

"Yes.. Of course."

"I know all of you are confused and worried. Please don't... Aiden and Abigail are giving us free land up north from the castle where the prey is great, the soil is fertile and rich for growing crops, and the weather is warm. While we build, all of us will stay here."

Some people smile while others clap their hands.

"Thank you for listening.."

A couple months later...

I stare speechless at our new pack.. It's 10 times bigger than the last one.

We have a lake on one side of the pack and a huge forest on another side.

All of the buildings are made from titanium.

Each person is classified in a house where their job is. Like all the guards sleep with the other guards in one big house or the nurses sleep with the other nurses in one big house.

There is even a building for where we can have breakfast, lunch, and dinner with the pack. We just had it outside.

"There are so many buildings in this place," Maddi said amazed.

"Yup."

"I think I'm lost just looking at it."

I laugh, "Let's get unpacked."

After hours of unpacking and getting settled, I ring the dinner bell that tells everyone to get in the Food Courthouse as Maddi calls.