Chapter 12

We all take a seat, "Thank you all for being here. Let's begin eating."

~

Everyone sits back in their seats, full and exhausted from eating.

We walk out of the building and everyone goes inside their homes except the night guards. Each watchtower has 3 guards and there are 4 watchtowers. 2 guards stay inside the pack and below their assigned watchtowers and 2 guards stay outside the pack and below their assigned watchtowers.

Next Morning~

I wake, this time, to the sunlight peeking in through the window.

I get Aurora and myself ready. Walking outside, I ring the bell and yell "Wake up! Wake up!"

People open their doors and scatter their tasks.

The night guards go to their homes to sleep and the day guards go to their places in the pack.

Maddi is the last one to get up, like always. She heads to the building where the Hunt Party gathers because she leads the party out go to hunting.

"Good morning," Chase says from behind me.

"Good morning."

"Have you fed Aurora?"

"Yes I have, but she probably need her diaper changed," I try to walk back to the Luna and Alpha building.

"No, I got it."

"Ok thanks."

"Your welcome."

I help people that need help until the hunting party is back and we have breakfast, after that every thing goes back to normal.

Guards watching the pack grounds...

Nurses helping people...

Care takers watch the children while their parents go to work...

Farmers plants the crops...

Everyone doing their jobs...