Chapter 21

Maddi and May lay on Lady Fraccle's table while Lady Fraccle poured a potion on them.

We waited for a while, but soon they opened their eyes.

"Where am I?" May asked.

"Lady Fraccle's home," I answer, "Do y'all feel ok?"

"I feel fine," May and Maddy said in unison.

"What's the last thing you two remember?" Lady Fraccle questioned.

"I remember Rick asking Lola to dance, she turned to me, and I nodded my head. Shortly after I felt this sharp pain in my stomach and that's all can think of."

"Yeah me too, I remember Lola going to get a drink for Rick, he took it, and then they started dancing. I felt the same sharp pain in my stomach like Maddi."

"They'll get their memory back soon," Lady Fraccle tells me, "When you get back to the pack, Maddi and May both need to rest, don't let them do anything too big. I'm just taking precautions."

"Yes ma'am."

"You can take my horse for you to travel on, May."

May nods her head and hops off of the table, stumbling a little bit. Maddi grabs her arm and helps her stand straight, "How about May and I ride Lady Fraccle's horse and Lola can ride her horse?"

"Yes that's fine."

We said our goodbyes to Lady Fraccle and headed back to our grounds.

Once we got there, Maddi went to her house and May went to the Nurses House.

I held a pack meeting and told the people everything that happened at the party and everything that happened at Lady Fraccle's place.

After the pack meeting, Liam walked up to me, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's Maddi and May I'm worried about."

"Well, it's you I'm worried about."

Awww

"I'm fine really."

"I know this is really out of the blue, but would you like to have a picnic with me?"

"Of course."

He smiles, "I'll meet you at the center of the pack at 8:30?"

"Yes, I'll be there."

And there you have it! The final chapter of the 3rd book! Hope you enjoyed!