Chapter 3

"I just heard from Aiden and Abigail," I told Maddi and Chase.

"What did they say?" Maddi asked.

"As long as the storm and clouds haven't gotten here, we can still hold the party."

"Alright, I'll go tell the pack," Maddi says and walks out.

Chase opens the door before I stop him, "I wanted to talk to for a second.. About our baby."

"You aren't giving it up again are you?" Chase laughed.

"No, it's not that. I'm just confused about how I got pregnant.. I mean.. We've never... We haven't slept together yet."

"I was confused first too, but it's our child. Can't we raise it like our child?"

"Yes, but don't you wanna go see someone about this!?"

"You mean Lady Fraccle!?"

"Yeah maybe, she helped us a lot in the past with Oliver and the baby!"

"That still doesn't mean she knows about how this happened!"

"How do you know that?!"

"She's just some lady that helps with seeing with the future. Like a fortune teller!"

"Are you really comparing a woman you saved our lives to a fortune teller?!"

"I'm not dealing with this right now.. It's too early for you pregnant girl drama."

"I said are you comparing a woman who saved our lives to a fortune teller?!!" I repeat.

"Well maybe I am!"

"If you don't want to go with me to see Lady Fraccle about how I got pregnant then fine!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

Sorry for the really short chapter. It's 12:13 A.M, but I wanted to get this done!