Prologue

Hey there My King...... I'm probably gone when you've read this but not gone, gone! It's like I'll be going somewhere far, somewhere outside the country. I have probably told you this a while ago so wait for me, ok? Don't go cheating on me while I'm gone or else I'll be doing the same HAHAHAHA ok I was joking around. But hey, take good care of yourself and the album I gave you.... I've poured all my heart and soul while making it! So be sure to handle it with care!

So....I guess I won't be seeing for a long time and I won't be able to stay and witness your smile and laughs when you graduate. But one thing's for sure Tobio....even if I'm not there with you, I know you can and will reach out to your dreams because I can feel your passion burning in you. You're not a weakling, you're a strong, unique and a special person in this world so don't let that passion of yours go to waste. With or without me by your side, I know you will do great things in the future so keep flying, My King, for you are soaring towards a bright future.

I will be always, always be your  #1 fan and your Queen so wait for me. Soar high, toss to your future and we will meet again. I love you, My King.

                                                     Your Queen,
                                                                 (F/n)

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So hey guys, this is my first time publishing a story. I hope you'll like it. And sorry for the grammatical errors if you notice some. Thank you!