Chapter 36

Kageyama was now on his third year in his high school life while you just entered the college life. And just like what your Coach told you, you'll be attending college here in Japan for half a year before you can study abroad. And take note, Kageyama doesn't know that you'll be leaving soon for your studies, how could you tell him the news when he's always busy with his volleyball carrier.

You're currently doing your homework but still decided to call Kageyama, you just wanted to know how he's doing these days. But when he answered the phone, it was..... Different

["Hello?"]

The voice was.....feminine.

"Uhm hello, Tobio?"

["Tobio?"]

"Uhh yeah. My boyfriend, where is he? And who's this?"

["Oh he- "]

She was cut off when someone took the phone away from her.

["(F/n)? What is it?"]

"I uhm... I just miss you. That's all" you said in a soft voice

["I miss you too, (f/n)"]

You looked at your phone then placed it back on your ear again. He would usually call you 'My Queen' but now he just called you by your first name, you find it kinda cold...

["I gotta go, (f/n)"]

"Yeah sure. Can I at least visit you today? At your house, I mean. I really miss you"

["You can but I think I'll be coming home late tonight since I'm really busy with practice"]

"Is that so? I'll spend the night at your house then"

["Sure. Bye."]

He ended the call immediately, he didn't wait for your response. Maybe he was really busy with practice but you couldn't help but think about that girl who answered the call first.

"Who was that...." You said to yourself

You just continued your homework so that you can leave early.

------

Night came and you're already in the house of the Kageyama residence. You were done cooking dinner for the two of you so you decided to just go entertain yourself with some movies.

After a few minutes of waiting, you heard some people talking from the outside so you went to the window to check it out and to your surprise, it was Kageyama and........a girl?

You couldn't hear their conversation since you were far away from them but something else made your blood boil. You could see the way how Kageyama smile while talking to the girl and.. the girl, you could tell that she likes Kageyama by the looks of it, she's too obvious. The way she playfully slap Kageyama's arm, the way she talks, the way she smiles and more.

When they already reached the front part of the house, they bid each other good-byes but you just saw something unpleasant to your eyes. You could tell that you would explode anytime but you held it in. You just saw the girl kissed Kageyama' s cheek before leaving and how Kageyama reacted to her affection.