Chapter 24

You and your team are currently packing up your things since today was the last day of camp. After preparing packing up, you all headed to the gym and did the usual not until you heard someone chanting about meat?

You turned your head and there you saw four boys, chanting meat is god. This made you chuckle, they were kinda cute especially Kageyama.

"What are they doing?" Rizumu asked

"I don't know...." You replied

"Maybe because someone told them that we'll be having barbeque later" Izumi said making yours and Rizumu's ear perked up

"Did you say barbeque?" Rizumu asked which Izumi facepalmed herself for blurting it out to the both of you

"Rizumu, BARBEQUE!!!!" You squealed making Rizumu squealed too

The two of you joined the four boys in their little celebration causing Izumi to massage the bridge of her nose.

---

You are now currently watching the match between Karasuno and Fukurodani with your team. You were just sitting around, watching and observing their movements.

------

You were astonished to see the new quick that the duo did. It made you feel proud because after all the things that happened, they were able to finally get to use it. Everyone in the gym also was amazed.

"Amazing......" Yuroichi exclaimed which you all nodded

Their team cheered when it was successful. Kageyama's face was serious while looking down at Hinata but when Hinata complimented his expression changed. His expression was indescribable making you laugh a little. Your attention was caught when Yachi cheered, she was jumping up and down.

"You did it! You did it! You did it!" She cheered "Nice kill, Hinata! Kageyama!"

You smiled at Yachi's celebration, she was so happy to see the successful quick. Well who wouldn't? She was the one who helped them everytime the gym is empty though you would always notice them still playing but you would just let them be since it's what they want.

Kageyama and Hinata gave her a thumbs up. Which she shivered in delight

"Don't get too cocky, you guys!" Bokuto shouted "hey, hey, hey!"

"Alright!" the Karasuno team exclaimed making you nod, satisfied

The game continued on, Daichi received the ball and passed it to Kageyama after he received the ball, they started moving altogether and acted like they're going to hit the ball.

They were improving so much, Nishinoya was able to do the Libero's set though it was out but it was a good sign. The crows are now ready to spread their wings and fly their way to Nationals

- time skip -

You are now currently outside cooking some delicious barbeque. You and Rizumu's eyes twinkled in delight while watching the barbeque getting cooked. You could smell the aroma of the barbeque in front of you, you were starving.

When the barbeque were ready to eat, you all dig in. You were stuffing a lot of pieces in your mouth due to hunger (HAHAHAH slow down, reader-chan). You swallowed the pieces you ate and was about to eat another batch when Rizumu asked you something that made you flinch and making Kageyama choke on his food