Chapter 31

You're currently playing the third set with Seijoh, you were able to snatch the first set from them but they were able to took the second set of the game. You didn't even got a chance to finish the boys' match since it was time to start yours so you have no clue on what's happening in their match because right now, you're too preoccupied with the game.

The game was intense, both sides didn't give a damn of losing a point or two. It was Seijoh's serve this time and all you could think of right now was stopping them at once but seems like it didn't go through as you thought it would, the serve was strong enough to make Juvia struggle from receiving it. You clicked your tongue in annoyance, Seijoh is two points ahead of you and you can't afford to lose this set.

----

Finally, the time came where you're tied up with the opposing team and this time it was your serve. You bounced the ball before taking a deep breath to calm down a bit.

You didn't noticed that Kageyama and the others were watching your match, their match just ended a while ago with them as the victors. He can't wait to tell you the good news but he has to be patient and cheer you on.

When you heard the whistle, you opened your eyes and tossed the ball high before hitting it your dominant hand with brute force. It was in, it landed in the corner of the court which made the other team feel a bit annoyed.

"That was an awesome course...." Asahi exclaimed while the others nodded with a speechless expression

"Nice one, (f/n)!" Rizumu said while running towards you before ruffling your hair which made it more messy

"Stop it..." You said while removing her hand on your hair

"One more! Nice serve, Cap!" Your team exclaimed which you immediately answered with a determined nod

You noticed Izumi faced you and the others then rubbed her right shoulder indicating something. All of you nodded and went back to the game, you heard the whistle which you immediately tossed the ball and hit it with less force letting the ball fall on the hitter's position. Their formation broke, you stepped back and started running while Iris which is infront of you started running too.

A while ago, Izumi rubbed her right shoulder as a sign of a back row attack, Iris jumped first acting as a decoy but the other team didn't seem to mind it. Well... I guess it's all up to you now to score since the 'pipe' you were trying to pull off was a failure.

You jumped high behind the attack line to avoid a violation. Izumi gave you a high toss, giving you enough time to think a bit. Two blockers went up to stop you but they just couldn't get a hold of another point, you position your hand and hit a strong cross shot making Kageyama and the other flinched. You landed on the ground and stared at your hand.

"Oh...yeah! Nice toss, Izu-" You exclaimed but got cut off when you heard the whistle

You looked at the referee and to your surprise.... It was out. You might've hit it too much causing it to cross the line, you looked at your team and gave them peace sign.

"Nice kill, (f/n)" Rizumu scoffed

"Shut up! I thought it was in though, it felt so good in my hand" you said making them chuckle

While on the other hand, Kageyama was astonished though it was out, it was still amazingly strong enough to avoid the blockers or maybe break through the blockers. He couldn't help but laugh a little when you thought it was in but unfortunately it was actually out, you even shouted in happiness. He was proud to say that, you're an awesome girlfriend.