Chapter 7

Your alarm kept on ringing and ringing making you groan in frustration so you just decided to get out of your bed and go for a morning jog. You slid yourself into a comfortable hoodie and a pair of sweatpants while your hair tied into a (choice of hairstyle). After grabbing your earpods you went downstairs and left a note for your family.

After closing the door behind you, you stretched out your arms then inhaled the fresh air. You exhaled the air and remembered that today was your day off from practice so that means you can do anything. You plugged in your earpods and decided to jog at Karasuno's Heart Break Hill since that wasn't far from your house.

Meanwhile.......

The boys were having practice today and they were at the bottom of Karasuno's Heart Break Hill. They did this so they can become faster than before.

Each one of them had an assigned pair, the weirdo duo were paired with all the challenging and being the best stuff. It was finally their turn to run so when Daichi clapped his hands together, the two of them blasted off instead of running as a pair. They didn't noticed that they had already passed the others who were still resting. While you on the other hand, hummed together with the song, not knowing what was coming. The duo was coming in at full speed not noticing that you were heading to their direction. You felt something was coming but it was already too late, the three of you already collided making you land on your back.

"Watch it, bud-" Kageyama hissed but was cut off when he recognized you

"What was- (l/n)-san?!" Hinata exclaimed, quickly got up and bowed

"Ugh geez......" You complained while rubbing your side. You look up to see a ginger head boy, bowing and a raven haired boy on the ground.

"Uhh.... What are you doing, Hinata-kun?" You asked, still on the ground

"We're sorry for bumping into you!" He apologized "Oi! Kageyama! You apologize too!"

Kageyama stood up and helped you. He gently held your hand and pulled you up making you blush.

"T-thanks...." You stuttered also making him blush

Kageyama instantly looked away despite from being such a tsundere.

"What were you doing, (l/n)-san?" Hinata asked

"I was out for a morning jog" you said while dusting your clothes

Moments later, the captain and vice captain of Karasuno went to you with the others still from afar

"(L/n)-san? What brings you here?" Daichi asked

"Was out for a morning jog until I bumped into these two like literally" you replied "what about you guys?"

"We were out for a run up the hill but Kageyama and Hinata didn't came back so we decided to go after them and we can see that they were with you" Suga explained in which you nodded

"YOUR MAJESTY!!!!" Tanaka and Nishinoya shouted while running towards you

You stepped away from the rampaging boys causing them to fall on their faces.

"Good morning, Tanaka -san, Nishinoya-san" you greeted and gave them your Queenly smile

"She greeted us!" Tanaka swooned

"She called me by my name~!" Nishinoya shivered in delight making you chuckle

When Kageyama heard you chuckle, it made his heart skip a beat. He shouldn't  fall inlove with anything else but volleyball. That was his mindset but....