Epilogue

( A/N: play the music I've prepared for you guys while reading this. The song is really good 👌)

" Was there a lifetime waiting for us?
In a world where I was yours...."

-----

Hey there My King...... I'm probably gone when you've read this but not gone, gone! It's like I'll be going somewhere far, somewhere outside the country. I have probably told you this a while ago so wait for me, ok? Don't go cheating on me while I'm gone or else I'll be doing the same HAHAHAHA ok I was joking around. But hey, take good care of yourself and the album I gave you.... I've poured all my heart and soul while making it! So be sure to handle it with care!

So....I guess I won't be seeing for a long time and I won't be able to stay and witness your smile and laughs when you graduate. But one thing's for sure Tobio....even if I'm not there with you, I know you can and will reach out to your dreams because I can feel your passion burning in you. You're not a weakling, you're a strong, unique and a special person in this world so don't let that passion of yours go to waste. With or without me by your side, I know you will do great things in the future so keep flying, My King, for you are soaring towards a bright future.

I will be always, always be your  #1 fan and your Queen so wait for me. Soar high, toss to your future and we will meet again. I love you, My King.

Your Queen,
(F/n)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kageyama was crying in his room for the whole night, he's eyes were already red and swollen. He stared at the ceiling and reached out to his phone, he checked to see it were there any messages from you but not even a single text was there.

He went to his closet and grabbed a hoodie then went out, he was lifeless while walking towards your house but changed his mind and just decided to go to school for weekend practice. When he arrived at the gym, he was greeted by his juniors who was coming out of the gym together with the others.

"We're going for a run, you stay here and wait for Yachi. She has something that belongs to you" Yamaguchi said as he gave Kageyama a pat on the back

Kageyama nodded and went inside the gym, he sat down in one corner while leaning on the wall, he buried his face in his hand until he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked up to see Yachi with a paper bag in her hand

"Yamaguchi said you have something that belongs to me?" Kageyama asked

"Yeah, here you go. You can take a day off for today, Kageyama-kun. Your eyes are red and puffy so take your time to recover but not too long, ok?" Yachi said which Kageyama nodded and immediately went out

When he arrived home, he directly went to his room and placed the paper bag on his bed before spacing out beside his bed. He didn't know what to do with his life, he had no purpose of holding on anymore. Due to his spacing out, he didn't notice the a tear had already escaped from his eye which fell on the bracelet you gave him. He stared at it for a while and sighed heavily, he then look at the the paper bag and opened it.