Betrayed me

Welcome to the first chapter, beautiful \(^o^)/

Ignore the mistakes please :)

Enjoy!

__________

"Why is he not picking up?" The male paced back and forth in his room, worry out of his mind. He's calling his boyfriend Jinyoung for the past three hours but he's not picking up that's worrying him but also scared that what was his boyfriend even doing, it's almost midnight.

"What if something happened to him?" The male thought out loud, frowning his eyebrows in worry.

"No no no think positive Tae, he'll be alright" he reassured himself.

He tried again, calling again and again but his all calls goes to voice mail.

The said male, Kim Taehyung, the youngster of the Kim Family, who has a kind and innocent heart, a very pure soul who wants nothing but good for everyone, loves his family from the bottom of his heart and his most precious person is his older brother Kim Namjoon who sadly has to move overseas with his husband Kim Seokjin to handle their one of the many branches of the company years ago and only come once in a while to visit and mostly discuss about the bussiness to his father, only for a week.

But his most favourite part of that short week, is his brother-in-law, his Jin hyung who's more like a brother to him than his Joonie hyung, who takes care of him like he's his child, makes food for him and always understand him, he's the most closest to him, Taehyung loves the male who come for a short while but brighten up his few weeks even without his presence.

Those few days means alot to the innocent male who longed for having his brothers by his side always and forever.

If he can he will placed them in his pocket so they could never left his side but sadly he couldn't.

He missed them so much, no one can even imagine.

So to subside some of his loneliness he decided to have someone in his heart and now cheerished that person to the core.

Taehyung is in a relationship with Jinyoung for the past six years and till now they are happy and contented or atleast Taehyung thought they were. For the past few months something is changing between them, they are not as lovely as they were before.

Before Jinyoung was so romantic and cheesy type of a guy which Taehyung love about him. He always pamper Taehyung with kisses and cuddles.

Taehyung is a sweet innoncent male who always love his Jiyo's attention as he gave him a nickname which Jinyoung wasn't so happy about but Taehyung being Taehyung never listen to anyone and cutely argue with him which at the end Jinyoung has to agree because he says he can't handle too much cuteness making Taehyung blushed madly and causing him to give his Jiyo a sweet kiss.

But was it the truth?

No.

But he's oblivious to all of this.

"You're still worrying about that cheater! Taehyung how many times I've told you! He's not the person he shows infront of you!" Mr. Kim seethed in anger at his son's stubborness.

Taehyung's father however, was not very fond of their relationship and still is not as he can see Jinyoung is not good for his son which Taehyung assure him that it's not like that and he's a very sweet person.

It's not like his father was against his son's choices he was very happy at first when Taehyung told him about his first boyfriend and introduce him to him but the problem is how he told the truth to his son was not pleasing.