Love me

Hello!

"Welcome back" Soyeon says as she walked towards her husband with Taehyung trailing behind her as per soyeon's words that; always greet your tired husband, it will cheer them up.

So he was doing it because she's quite convincing.

Mr. Jeon smiled as he recieved a kiss from his wife, on the cheek and pull out his hand from behind his back which revealed the big boquet of fresh flowers.

"For my beautiful wife" Mr. Jeon said smiling softly at her.

Soyeon smiled widely and bought the flowers close to her nose and inhale it, it were lilies, her favourite.

"Thanks, Love" Soyeon giggled and kiss her husband's cheek once again.

Taehyung hadn't notice how unconciously his lips lifted into a sad smile at the loving couple infront of her.

He really admire Jungkook's parents love for each other, their love is as young as long he can remember, he never saw them having any problems in their love life, it just so beautiful.

He sometimes feel jealous when he saw their sweet moment, Mr. Jeon never stop himself for anyone to show his love for her wife.

He don't care about anything when it comes to Soyeon.

"Hey Maa. I am here too." Jungkook's voice sounded as he entered the house and saw his cuddled up parents.

He walked towards them and lightly pushed his father from his mother and hugged her instead. "Left some love for me too, Maa. Don't give everything to this old man"

Mr. Jeon rolled his eyes.

Soyeon laughed as she hugged her son back and kissed his cheek.
"Welcome back, sweetie. How was your day"

Jungkook smiled and kissed her cheek back and speak. "Good but tiring, this old man here is too strict with your poor son" Jungkook complained poutingly.

"Yah! Brat" Mr. Jeon pull his son's ear.

"Ahh Maa, see see!" Jungkook whined when Mr. Jeon pull her wife back from him.

Soyeon hitted her husband for teasing their son.

"Stop butting and go to your awaitining spouse!" Mr. Jeon huffed and took her wife away from the living room towards the kitchen.

Taehyung laugh at their bickering and  look back at Jungkook who was now looking at him with different look and emotions.

"Welcome" Taehyung says as Jungkook walked closer to him.

Jungkook smile. "You were waiting for me?"

Taehyung nodded. "Yea, to greet you"

Jungkook felt his heart swelling in Love for the male infront of him, Taehyung just had to do a little gesture and Jungkook fell in love all over again.

It's a never ending process.

"Go fresh up" Taehyung said looking away when Jungkook was silent and just staring at him with those eyes filled with strong and raw emotions that made his own feelings a jumbling mess.