Hug me

"Mom, isn't it too much?" Taehyung asked worriedly as he looks at himself through the mirror while glancing up at Soyeon who was doing the last touch up on his face and hairs.

"Of course not. Look at you, you look so lovely. I am sure you'll be the prettiest person on the party" Soyeon gushed over as she stares at Taehyung while smiling softly at him.

"Besides, I am also sure that kookie will be swooning over you once he sees you," Soyeon says teasingly and giggle when Taehyung's face heated up at her words.

Taehyung looks at himself and smiles shyly. "Are you sure, he will?" He asked back while biting his lips to not smile too big.

Soyeon winked at him. "I am saying from experience, you get ready for your men like this and they are all over you the next moment."

Taehyung and Soyeon giggle simultaneously.

"Now let's go, he's eagerly waiting for you," Soyeon says and Taehyung nodded standing up and looking at himself one last time, smiling contented at his look he went after Soyeon with an anticipation glint in his heart to see Jungkook's reaction.

"Don't start talking to business partners and spend some time with Taehyung too, alright." Mr Jeon says as he settles his son's collar and patted his back when he was done.

" Mr Jeon says as he settles his son's collar and patted his back when he was done

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "Do you really expect me to talk to those boring ass old men and leaving my baby alone, huh? This is not what I learn from you dad" Jungkook smirk as he winked at his father.

His father laughed and nodded in approvement. "Good, I am proud once again. You are becoming the exact copy of mine" Jungkook chuckled.

"Don't even regret it a bit" Jungkook's father laughed.

"Ahem"

Both males turn around when Soyeon cleared her throat to get their attention.

Jungkook turns around just to feel his heart stop for a second then racing at the full speed the next moment with his eyes widen in admiration and adoration when his eyes landed on his husband.