Heal me

The longest almost 5k words chapter for you lovelies, uwu

Enjoy!

________

Taehyung sighs as he weakly climb down the stairs holding the reeling to support himself.

He look around the house, seeing no one he made his way to the kitchen opening the fridge and took out a bottle of water and gulped it down his aching thraot, he sighs in relief at the cool feeling in his body.

Taehyung graoned when he hear his phone ringing upstairs and decided to ignore it and drank his water peacefully when the ringing had stopped.

But it rang again and Taehyung irritated, decided to see who the hell is bugging him.

When he reached his room with his body aching all over, he even ignore the opening of the main house door, assuming it's his dad he blindly placed the phone on his ear after pressing the green button.

"Hel-"

He couldn't even complete his sentence when the other person frantically voice out.

"Tae! Baby don't cut the call. Hear me out first please!"

Taehyung eyes open wide and he look at the caller name which was unknown, he sigh tiredly.

He's tired of blocking Jinyoung's numerous numbers over and over and he still manage to call him with another number.

"Jinyoung for fuck s-"

"Tae! Please just meet me once, I just want to explain myself please baby!"

"What? You really think i will meet you after what i saw with my own two freakin eyes!"

Taehyung yelled, his body slumping on the bed backwards, he was just so so tired.

"I know baby but believe me i wasn't in my right mind. I was drunk Tae. Please let's meet just for once-"

"You cheated on me Jinyoung! You broke my trust. I'm tired please just-just leave me alone" Taehyung lips tremble as his eyes burn with tears under his close eyes.

Hearing his voice made him remember that night, that horrible night of his life which he still have nightmares of.

The phone slip from his hold and landed on the bed as he cover his face and curl himself and cried loudly.

"Baby, please don't cry. I'm sorry Tae, i'm so sorry. But I love you so much Taehyung. I loved you with my whole heart, I still do."

Taehyung pulled his legs up to his chest as he listen to the voice of his ex  which sounded from the speaker he accidently pressed when it losed from his hand.

"No, you don't. Y-You are lying! You-You never loved me, you just used me Jiyo...why! Why you had to break me like this..." Taehyung sobbed loudly as he fisted the bedsheet tightly in his hand.

"I regret it, Taehyung. Please i was drunk. I don't know what I was doing, believe me. Just meet me one time Tae, i want to beg for your forgiveness. Just one chance baby, give me a second chance"