Miss me

Hi!

Almost 6k words! Enjoy♡

_________

Taehyung stir as he whined in his sleep lowly when the brightness of the sunlight pierce through the curtains behind the open balcony in their bedroom and hitted on his face, giving a soft glow and enlightening his face features and also someone else's heart who was standing at the foot of the bed with a towel curled on his neck, freshly showered.

Jungkook was mesmerized from the glowing of Taehyung's face to the beauty and the cuteness in his small actions even when he was sleeping.

Seeing his precious baby struggling with a sharp rays he walked to the side of his bed and set on the edge of it.

He bend down and hide Taehyung's face with his shadow and saw the once disturbed frown on his sleepy face slowly wipe out and a peaceful sigh left his slightly parted mouth.

Jungkook chuckled silently and stare fondly on his husband's pretty gorgeous face and placed his one hand on the bed behind his curled up body, practically caging him with his warmth without even touching him the slightest.

Jungkook's heart beating erractically inside his chest, oh how many times he had dreamed of this morning to see Taehyung in his room, in his bed, sleeping as his husband, taking half of the rights of his room.

And now seeing this everyday for the past 3 weeks seems like yet another beautiful dream but a bit more realistic then any dreams he has seen before.

My sweatheart

Jungkook thought, as he dare to reach for his sleeping face and touch the side of his smooth cheeks with his hand and caressed it softly.

He can do this right? He is Taehyung's husband now, they are married. So it's should be fine, right?

Jungkook smile fondly as his eyes shinning in utmost Love and affection for his babybear, this is too early in the morning to feel like this but who he's kidding, he felt like this every single second of his life.

And he's not actually complaining though, he love it.

Jungkook bend a bit more lower till his nose touch the side of Taehyung's cheek which were a natural light pink shade almost unnoticable but still there.

Why he has to be so cute even when he's sleeping and doing nothing, it should be illegal.

Jungkook close his eyes as he nuzzle his nose to his soft cheek and smile lovingly. "My baby boo"

He look up opening his eyes face still close to sleeping Taehyung and pressed his lips to his cheek softly.

He couldn't handle it. No matter how much he promise himself to always respect the distance between them he couldn't. Especially when after such a long time, more than many years to be exact, he had been dying to do all the sweet moments he was holding himself back to do so and also now when his heart knows that now, he is all his, that Taehyung now is his Husband and he has all the right to love him as he wants and desire, he couldn't just stop himself from gathering Taehyung in his protective arms and hide him forever from the cruel world where he feels alone and scared.