Healed me

Welcome to the last chapter of this book ♡

Enjoy!

___________

Two stumbling figure hurriedly stumble their heated bodies into the dark house, missing steps and running their hands on each other's bodies as their heart racing with adrenaline and fingertips buzzing with excitement and anticipation.

Taehyung back hit the soft mattress as his lean arms sneak back to Jungkook's neck while the latter was hovering above him on his knees on either side of Taehyung's hips as his lips were attached to his wifey's mouth, kissing him oh so slowly and sensually.

Jungkook's hands bought Taehyung hands down to the mattress and slip his both hands fingers into his soft delicate ones and intertwining their hands tightly and resting it on both sides of his head while he tilted his head to the side to kiss Taehyung more deeply.

Pulling away he stares at his baby under him with such deep and raw emotions that it made him and the other breathless at the intensity of it.

"Baby, are you sure?" Jungkook asks, fondness and concern lacing his voice and features causing Taehyung's heart to thump loudly against his chest.

He slips his one hand from Jungkook grip and cups his cheek softly while he smiles up at him with happiness and adoration.

"I've never been so sure in my life" he replied.

Jungkook smiles and connected their foreheads and closes his eyes, sighing deeply and shakily making Taehyung frown when he notices the tremble of Jungkook's hand which was still intertwined with his.

"What's wrong, Jungkook?" He asked fingers delicately caressing his cheek as he stares up at his close eyes.

Jungkook sighs once again open his eyes to reveal the hiding emotions and moistness under those warm orbs.

"I still feel like it's all a dream" Jungkook confessed, looking down with a smile that resembles sadness and fear.

"I've seen all of these moments in my dreams countless of times and it always ended up at some point where I am going to show my Love to you in this way" Taehyung blinked when a tear landed on his cheek and he breathes in sadness because it wasn't his tears.

"I don't want to go further in fear of losing all of this and wake up to see that it was yet again a hopeful happy dream and nothing I felt was real." Jungkook sniffed as his hold tightens in Taehyung's finger and he bites his lips.

"I don't want to lose you again. It feels so good to have you all to myself and I can't wake up just to realize you were never mine. I can't see you with someone else anymore, I can't handle it. I-I just-don't want to wake up, baby." Jungkook squeezes his eyes shut, his forehead still attached to Taehyung who's finger trembled against the skin of Jungkook's cheek at he witness the sheer fear and desperation in Jungkook's eyes, for the first time.

"If it's a dream, I don't want to wake up ever" Taehyung bite his lips and slip his other hand from Jungkook's hold also and cup his cheeks with both of his hands.

"Baby..." Taehyung trailed, eyes shining with tears of joy and overwhelm as he caressed his cheeks to wipe the tears and smile lovingly up at him.

"It's not a dream, I can assure you that," Taehyung says sniffing also while his heart swell up with deep feelings for the latter and he felt them burst the bubble they were stuck into in his once broken heart and free themselves going to every bones and vein of his body and sparkling them with their tingling sensation.

"I am right here, under you, waiting for you to show me your love and wants to bask in that pure feelings that you have for me" Taehyung breathes shakily.