11

Ai Champ said that he and Ai Ae wanted to visit Ai Type today.

Ai Can still avoided me whenever I came to talk to him.

But finally I managed to corner him in the locker room with a little help from Ai Ae.

"Ai Can we need to talk" I said seriously.

But to my surprise he hugged me and started crying.

"I'm so sorry P'Tharn...I thought P'Type already knew about his relationship with you...I'm really sorry P...I really didn't know...I didn't mean to cause a problem" He said crying.

I sighed and patted his back.

"You were avoiding me just for this?" I asked slightly amused.

He pulled away and nodded.

"Don't worry...I'm not angry with you...I should be the one apologizing for blaming it on you" I said ruffling his hair.

"But P...You and P'Type are on good terms now right?...I didn't cause a big problem right?" Ai Can asked wiping away his tears.

Wow.

He really feels guilty about it.

"Yeah...Ummm...Don't worry we are back together now" I said smiling awkwardly.

"That's good...I'm really glad to hear that...I'm sorry again P" He said smiling through his tears.

"Oh come on...Stop apologizing ok?...You're making me feel bad" I said smiling.

He smiled and nodded.

"How about you go wash your face then came with me and Ai Ae and Ai Champ...Ai Type should be discharged today" I said.

"He's coming back?" Ai Can asked excited.

"Ummm...No he's just moving back to my parent's house" I said.

"Ok" He said.

Then he went to wash his face.

What the hell? are all Ai Type's friends innocent rabbits?

"Is everything alright P?" Ai Ae asked startling me.

I shuddered and noticed that he was standing right beside me.

"What the hell?...How long have you been standing here?" I asked.

"Ummm...Since Ai Can started crying" He said.

"And I didn't notice?" I asked confused.

Ai Ae laughed awkwardly.

"Alright then...Let's go but don't use your creepy skill again...We're not in a god damn horror movie" I said walking ahead of him.

"Yes...Sorry P" Ai Ae said.

I take it back.

Ai Ae isn't a rabbit.

After a few minutes we picked up Ai Type and went back to my house.

Since I have college I decided to leave Ai Type with my parents to take care of him.

Ai Type's parents rented a house near my parents and they promised to visit frequently.

My mother opened the door and smiled at us.

"Come in" She said smiling.

Me and Ai Champ helped Ai Type into the house.

Ai Ae took one of the bags and followed us while Ai Can took the other.

Then I came back to get Ai Latte.

This arrangement was for just a month since the semester will end soon.

Then I'll take Ai Type back to our house.

Ai Champ and Ai Can were keeping Ai Type company.

P'Thorn was out buying groceries and Ai Thanya was playing the piano.

My father was watching TV and my mother was in the kitchen.

Ai Ae offered to help her and after insisting she finally allowed him.

I sat down beside my dad.

"Dad I'm back" I said.

"Good to be back right?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded as he ruffled my hair.

"Don't worry ok?...Nong Type will be fine here" He said smiling.

"Thanks dad" I said.

Then we watched TV in comfortable silence.

P'Thorn came in and smiled when he saw me.

Then sat down to watch TV with us after greeting me.

After a few hours my mother said that dinner was ready.

So we all sat down to eat.

I helped Ai Type by cutting his food for him to make it easier for him to eat.

"Thank...You" He said smiling then we started eating.

After we were done Ai Thanya went to play with Ai Latte.

Ai Champ and Ai Can and Ai Ae left.

P'Thorn went to help our dad with some work and my mother decided to take a nap.

I went upstairs to my room to check on Ai Type.

"Do you remember this room Ai Type?" I asked.

He nodded hesitantly.

"You stayed here once" I said smiling.

Then told him about the time when he visited my parents after dad was discharged from the hospital.

He smiled and nodded.

"There was also this time when you got into an accident" I said laughing at the memory.

"I...Did?" He asked confused.

"Yes...But it wasn't a big one" I said.

"Tell?" He asked.

"Maybe some other time...You look tired...Get some rest ok?" I asked.

"Sorry...Don't remember" He said smiling sadly.

I sighed and sat down then took his hands in mine and started rubbing circles on them with my thumb.

"I told you that I'm not angry...Don't stress over it ok?...I'm not angry at all...You're the best thing that happened to me...And I got to know you all over again...I got to fall in love with you all over again...Don't blame yourself...I'm not angry...And if you don't remember anything at all then you don't have to worry at all...Because I'll make more happy memories with you to replace the ones you have lost" I said smiling.

He smiled and nodded then hugged me.

I hugged him and started rubbing circles on his back.

After what felt like minutes we pulled away and layed comfortably on my bed.

I hugged him protectively as he buried his face in my chest and we fell asleep listening to the soothing sound of each other's heart beats.