23

A year has passed since Ai Type started his healing process.

He also started going back to college.

It was still awkward for him since his classmates always asked him where he went.

And what happened to him during the six months of his disappearence.

He would just say that he's fine and that those six months don't matter.

He survived.

Ai Gulf also did what he wanted but he and Lhong also survived.

Although both of them payed severe consequences.

But at least everything is back to what it was actually supposed to be.

Back to normal.

I stopped the car in front of my parent's house.

I greeted my mother and little sister then went to see my father.

He said that it was something really urgent so I was kind of worried.

"Ummm...You wanted to see me dad?" I asked as he gestured for me to take a seat.

I sat down and waited for him to answer my question.

"Oh...Yes...Ummm...Since it's your last year in college...How about you finish it with Thai online schooling?" He asked.

"Is something wrong dad?" I asked confused.

"Ummm...No not at all...It's just your friends Nong Tar and Nong Tum need your help...Your brother wants to come back home...He said that he met a girl in France and he wants to introduce her to us...He wants to settle here...So I was wondering if you can go take care of the restaurant instead of your brother for the time being" My father said.

"Ummm...What about Ai Type?" I asked.

My father chuckled and shook his head.

"Don't worry about him he's not going to fly...Besides we will take care of him until you come back...He's going to be totally fine" My father said smiling.

"I don't know...His condition might get worse...Can't I just take him with me?" I asked.

"I'm sure that him being in a foreign country won't be the best step for now" My father said.

I sighed and nodded.

"He's going to get much better staying with his friends and family...Besides don't you think it's time for his independence test?" My father asked smiling.

I chuckled and shook my head.

He might be right about that one.

"Besides...Your generation has it really easy...Back in my days we didn't have anything like vedio chatting I was always worried about your mother and my growing children whenever I was away from home" He said chuckling.

"Alright...But can I go next week?" I asked.

"That would work...And don't worry you and Ai Type will never fall apart...I mean after all that happened if you fall apart because of a long distance relationship then by all means I'll disown you" He said chuckling.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Ok...But I have to go tell him first" I said smiling.

"Of course...Now you can let this old man get back to his work" He said raising his cup of coffee and taking a sip.

I smiled and nodded then left the house.

I went to pick Ai Type from his college.

He was talking with Ai Champ and Ai No.