19

I woke up to the sunlight coming through the window.

Then I went to shower before waking Ai Type.

We were supposed to go to Hua Hin today.

"Ai Type...Wake up" I said ruffling his hair.

He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Morning" He said smiling and sitting up.

"We're going to Hua Hin" I said smiling.

"Just came...From Chiang Mai" He said chuckling.

"I'm not in prison" I said chuckling.

"I gonna make...Food" He said standing up.

After a few minutes he came back with two plates of fruits.

I chuckled and shook my head.

Fruits for breakfast it is.

"What was...I like?...Before?" He asked suddenly.

I sighed and looked at him.

"You were defensive...Stubborn and sometimes you were rude and had the foulest mouth in the whole world" I said smiling.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"But there were many times were you actually went out of your way to surprise me...If you did anything wrong that I wasn't happy with you would just prepare some food for me...And tell me that you love me before apologizing" I said chuckling.

"Was bad?" He asked looking up at me.

"No...It always felt interesting to try to win you...You never got mad at me whenever I felt stressed or yelled at you...You helped me to solve my problems instead...Just like that time when we went stargazing" I said smiling.

He smiled and nodded.

"It was also funny that how I thought I could have my way with you like I charmed my other ex boyfriends...But it turned out that you were the one who charmed me" I said smiling.

"Did you...Suffer...You ok?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Is that even a question?" I said in a shaky voice.

"I'm...So sorry" He said standing up and hugging me while I was still sitting.

"I was close to losing my mind...It felt like my life stopped...I lost interest in everything and went out of my way to find you...It was frustrating me that everything I tried failed...That day I first saw you again I couldn't believe it...I thought I lost you forever...I thought it was my fault because I loved you so much...I thought about leaving but I felt guilty and wanted to help you because I knew it was my fault...But I just couldn't walk away from you...And I slowly fell in love with you all over again" I said.

"I'm sorry...For not...Fighting back" He said again.

"It's not your fault...Don't apologize" I said.

He stayed silent so I continued talking.

"When you asked me to leave I felt like dying...I didn't know what I should do with my life...And I hoped that you'd give me another chance to start over again" I said.

"Thank you...So much" He murmured.

I smiled and stood up as he let go of me.

"I should be the one thanking you...I thought that I lived a happy life before I met you...Turns out that I wasn't living at all...I can't even imagine my life without you in it" I said smiling and hugging him.

I kissed his forehead as he hugged me back.

"I love you" He said pulling away from me.

"I love you more than you can ever imagine...I'm addicted to you" I said smiling and ruffling his hair.

After a few minutes we pulled away from each other.

"How about you go take a shower and rest for a while before we go to Hua Hin?...We still have three hours to kill" I said smiling.

"Have a better...Idea" He said smirking and taking my hand then dragging me to his room.

I smirked as I realized what he was talking about.

Well I can never get enough of him.