20

We arrived at Hua Hin yesterday.

Of course we had to stop by my parents house to leave Ai Latte with Ai Thanya.

Thanks to Ai Champ's help we were able to find a good place to stay.

It was by the beach.

"I made food...Let's go to beach" Ai Type said smiling and holding up a food basket.

"Alright" I said and walked to the car.

"No...Walk not ride car" He said whinning.

I sighed and nodded then we started walking slowly to the beach.

After about fifteen minutes we finally arrived but Ai Type went to sit by the shore dipping his feet in the water.

I sat down beside him.

I smiled when I saw seashell and grabbed it then showed it to Ai Type.

"Rumor has it that if you put the seashell near your ear you can hear the sound of the sea" I said smiling and handing it to him.

"Really?" He asked.

I chuckled because I knew that he didn't believe me.

"Well...It doesn't hurt to try right?" I asked smiling.

He smiled and nodded before holding it up to his ear.

"Can't hear anything" He said laughing.

"Well...You're not holding it right" I said chuckling then I helped him to place it better.

He smiled and nodded then thanked me.

"Can hear now" He said smiling.

Then he placed it over my ear and I could hear a faint sound.

"So cool" He said smiling.

"Yeah" I said listening to the voice.

Then we decided to take the shell with us home.

"Do you want to do something else?" I asked.

He nodded and stood up.

"Let's go in water" He said.

"You still can't swim" I said worried.

"Not go too far" He said.

I sighed and nodded then followed him into the water.

I was collecting some seashells when suddenly I was splashed with water.

"Hey" I said looking at Ai Type who was smirking evilly before splashing me again.

Then he continued laughing as he splashed me a few more times.

"Two can play this game" I said smirking then splashed him.

And the water fight started.

"Ai Type?...You're going to lose this time" I said smirking as I dipped my hand in the water.

But he was quicker and splashed water on my face.

Then he started laughing happily as I dried my face with my hand.

"Alright...You win...Rules are rules...You splashed my face so the loser will buy ice cream" I said.

"Chocolate" He said smiling.

"Ok" I said then took his hand and we started walking out of the water.

After a few minutes we bought some ice cream and decided to collect shells again after finishing them.

"We went to beach before?" He asked.

"No...We didn't go anywhere outside Bangkok before...You were never an outing person" I said chuckling.

He pouted and continued eating his ice cream.

"I always had to drag you out of bed whenever I wanted to go out especially on weekends...But the weird thing is that you were an early riser when it was time for uni" I said.

He looked at me expectantly so I smiled and ruffled his hair then kept talking.

"You always prepared breakfast before coming to wake me up...Which didn't have to be romantic at all" I said chuckling nervously.

"How I usually wake you?" He asked.

"Well...Sometimes by kicking or by pinching my arms...Sometimes you would just hit me with a heavy book" I said.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"I was brat" He said.

"Not brat just defensive" I said.

He sighed and nodded.

"It was actually cute...At first you really hated me and left to college before I even woke up...You also left rude notes on the fridge" I said.

"Rude?" He asked.

"Yeah...For example whenever I was late for breakfast and you had to leave you'd just stick a note on the fridge saying 'Breakfast is in the fridge eat it...I hope you get food poisoning asshole' or something like 'I didn't see any sprite in the vending machine so I brought a cola...Hope your blood sugar spikes" I said laughing.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"It was funny actually" I said smiling.

We stayed silent for a few minutes then he said that he wanted to collect shells.

So we set to work.